• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Academy in Sacramento

In summary, the sisters enjoyed the Director Training Day and found it helpful. They plan to implement what they learned and look forward to weekly phone calls.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Is anyone else going? A sister director and I are driving from Boise so we will be checking into the hotel tomorrow night.

I went to the very first one in Maryland last year. You will learn SO much! I highly recommend going to every new director!!

Beth - any suggestions on how to get the most out of it? Did you have the pre-academy homework, too?

Yes. We did have pre-homework.

Take good notes, don't be shy (network and share), do the follow-up work!

Oh, and HAVE FUN!

How fun! I can't go but I'm only 30 miles south of Sacramento. Have fun!

I'm going, but I don't think I got any pre academy homework. Oh nevermind, I am going to the Directors academy, sure hope we didn't have homework

Last edited:
Shana - the New Director Academy has pre-homework. The Director Training Day (Thursday) may not.

I'll see you there!

Ginny

Working on my homework right now...LOL

Kate ~

Are you going to the Director Training Day too? I am! I live in Elk Grove (like 20 minutes from the hotel ~ maybe my roomie and you two can have dinner (since we're on our own Friday night)

Ginny

I'm not going to the Director Training yet. I didn't want to get overwhelmed and wanted NDA first. Plus, it gives me another reason to go to a great training next year!I'll pm you with my cell number - we should be getting in around 9, maybe too late for dinner, but we should be available for breakfast the next day.

cmdtrgd said:
Shana - the New Director Academy has pre-homework. The Director Training Day (Thursday) may not.

Thank you for the clarification, I had myself really confussed. I thought I was going to have to miss it, since I didn't have child care. Then that changed so I just signed up on the phone yesterday. Thought perhaps they had forgotten to tell me something.

Director Training Day (Thurs in Sacramento) does not have homework...just New Director Academy in Sac on Fri/Sat

See you tomorrow Shanna?

Ginny

I will be there. I was just doing my mapquest to see what time I have to leave my house in the morning. Only a 70 minute drive... hopefully!

If you're coming up Hwy 99...allow for extra time from about Elk Grove to Sacramento...gets backed up during commute traffic

Ginny

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! It was TOTALLY FABULOUS!Ginny was SO COOL, too!

Ahhh thanks Kate ~ it was so cool meeting you, Sharie and Shana (the day before on Director's Training Day) ~ pretty cool faces to names!

After 3 days of training . . .
my brain HURTS!

So what you implemented Kate?

When did you get home? I was anxious ~ all of you Directors traveling back home . . . ummm, I got home Sat at 4:30? Something like that.

Went to bed HECKA early ~ had to rest the brain and body!

Ginny

Isn't Ginny the greatest?!?! I had fun hanging out with her in SF!

Ginny - thanks for worrying about us. We planned to eat dinner in Reno and totally missed it. We were talking too much, I think. Anyhoo, we ate in Winnemucca at about 9:30 and decided to keep going. We stopped at about midnight and slept in the car for a few hours. Sherry only planned about a 15 minute nap so she would be refreshed, but apparently we needed more! We drove until about 5 and slept a bit more. I got into Boise around 7am your time and Sherry took a pit stop at my house and then kept on going. I am sure she got there, but I haven't heard yet. I usually turn my phone off on Sunday - time with hubby!

Haven't implemented anything yet, but I am setting up weekly phone calls this week. I figured I would treat all my downline as if they were still in their 90 days and go through the training calls in the guide. Then, if I have a hard time getting ahold of them (uncoachable right now) or they decide they don't want it weekly, then we'll go from there. I am also doing the target goal setting in those calls - how can I help them if I don't know exactly what they want?!?Gnite!

1. What is New Director Academy in Sacramento?

The New Director Academy in Sacramento is a training program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It provides them with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully lead their teams and grow their business.

2. How long is the New Director Academy program?

The program is typically 3 days long, with each day consisting of 8-9 hours of training. There may also be optional networking events or activities in the evenings.

3. Do I have to attend the New Director Academy in Sacramento or can I attend a different location?

In order to attend the New Director Academy, you must register for the specific location and date that you prefer. The program is also offered at other locations throughout the year.

4. Can I bring a guest or family member to the New Director Academy?

Unfortunately, the New Director Academy is only open to registered participants. Guests and family members are not allowed to attend the training sessions.

5. What will I learn at the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy covers a variety of topics, including leadership skills, team building, business strategies, and product knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to network with other directors and receive guidance from experienced leaders in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cookn' katie