• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Credit Card Verification System

In summary, Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass talked on the phone today about a new system for verifying card before submission. They liked the idea of setting a standard of 2 days prior and the suggestion of having the guest's contact info right on the payment screen. They also mentioned that military paydays are the 15th and the last of the month, which throws a big monkey wrench into their current way of doing shows. However, they think the new system is going to be good and that it will make life for the HO staff MUCH easier.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Who was on the call today with Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass?

What do you all think about the new system of verifying the card before submitting? What a cool new feature. I know I'll really like it. And I plan to submit the shows with the host on the phone so that if there's an issue I don't have to call her back and we can work on it right then and there!!

What I liked best about the call was the suggestion of "setting a standard of 2 days prior". I would LOVE for my team to be submitting earlier!

Ohhhh, and that the guest's contact info will be right on the payment screen! That will MAKE me enter it, something I'm bad at doing.

I think it's going to be great! Hopefully it will help my consultants not sit on their shows and get them submitted in a timely manner! (I have one who sits on all of her shows... it drives me crazy! I can't even begin to imagine how her customers feel!) Plus, it will be helpful for those who never go on consultant's corner to check the status of their shows.I'm sure there will be some bugs along the way but it will be great.

I think this will be good. I know someone who was on the Beta test for this.

THe only issue I see coming up is for those shows that, say, are held the 2nd to last or last day of the month that we want to submit in THAT month for an incentive or something. There will be none of the "grace period" with any issues for a credit card issue, then putting the show on hold. NOw, at least we have a 3 or so day period that things have to be resolved in and STILL have it count for the month the show was held. That's the only bummer.

Overall it does seem more efficient. This should be interesting!!

Considering military paydays are the 15th & the last of the month, this throws a big monkey wrench into our current way of doing shows! I only hold shows around payday weekends! If the weekend is the 13th & 14th, I'll wait until the 15th to submit the show once everyone gets paid. Now I'll have to make the 5th my deadline for closing out shows required for the early month promos and the 18th as my deadline for monthly sales goals. Anything beyond that will be extra. If it doesn't close by the end of the month & accidentally rolls over into the next month it will just be a jump start on that month's sales to be active.Despite the issues it's going to cause for military consultants, I do think it's a great idea and that it will make life for the HO staff MUCH easier! ;)

Sheila said:
Considering military paydays are the 15th & the last of the month, this throws a big monkey wrench into our current way of doing shows! I only hold shows around payday weekends! If the weekend is the 13th & 14th, I'll wait until the 15th to submit the show once everyone gets paid. Now I'll have to make the 5th my deadline for closing out shows required for the early month promos and the 18th as my deadline for monthly sales goals. Anything beyond that will be extra. If it doesn't close by the end of the month & accidentally rolls over into the next month it will just be a jump start on that month's sales to be active.

Despite the issues it's going to cause for military consultants, I do think it's a great idea and that it will make life for the HO staff MUCH easier! ;)

Yeah, a lot of people get paid the last day of the month. I have many who ask me not to cash checks till the 30th... It's not just military that the issue will effect. It will make our lives easier though - just a bit of adjustment.

They also said and repeated that while they don't recommend it, if the host of a party the last day or 2 of the month says "no way jose I will not be able to close by the 31st" we could just use the following month's specials and change the date of the show to the following month. That was said by Doreen and supported by Jean.

bethcooks4u said:
They also said and repeated that while they don't recommend it, if the host of a party the last day or 2 of the month says "no way jose I will not be able to close by the 31st" we could just use the following month's specials and change the date of the show to the following month. That was said by Doreen and supported by Jean.

I was soooo surprised to hear them say it was ok to do this..... I was driving and almost dropped my phone when I heard Doreen say it

ChefLoriG said:
I was soooo surprised to hear them say it was ok to do this..... I was driving and almost dropped my phone when I heard Doreen say it

I actually missed the comment the first time and was surprised when the question was asked and she went over it. My NED had told us that we could "legally" do this a couple months ago.

I've done it once. I put the show on my website as a catalog show (so I didn't have to put the time on, confusing guests) for August 1 and told her not to do invitations through my website but to send outside orders there if she wanted to. That way they'd see the correct guest special. It worked okay. I just said at the show "the guest special tonight is...". I didn't feel totally good about it but the host wanted the August specials and we didn't have a mutually open date in August and the party was the very end of July.

The other thing to take into account is really how often we have declined credit cards? I honestly can count on one hand all of the declined cards I've had this year and I think that is being generous. It's not something that happens very frequently as Doreen mentioned.

I think what they are hoping is that it will force consultants (some of mine!) to NOT sit on their shows and submit them in a timely manner. I have one (who I've mentioned dozens of times here) sit on all of her shows and she will submit 3-4-5 shows in the last hours of the month. She frequently has declined credit cards and I'm guessing it's because she sits on them and people spend what they see is available... then when the PC charge comes through, there isn't enough $$$. In July she submitted 3 at the eleventh hour (even putting in one online order for herself to get her over $150)... all 3 had declined cards and she just resolved the last one two days ago. (I honestly can't imagine what her customers think and she wonders why she has little repeat business!!!!)

I think this might be a wait and see how it works out situation once we start using it and get the feel of it. I haven't take the tutorial yet either...

Ok, I did NOT get the invite to the call and I'm a Director. I'm pissed because I got the follow up email saying "the info from the call today" WHAT? I would have been able to be on it, too! HATE that I didn't get the invite. But, I am getting invites for a TL call as a leader of one, but I don't have any TL! I'm going to talk with my sales manager next week to see what is going on!

cmdtrgd said:
Ok, I did NOT get the invite to the call and I'm a Director. I'm pissed because I got the follow up email saying "the info from the call today" WHAT? I would have been able to be on it, too! HATE that I didn't get the invite. But, I am getting invites for a TL call as a leader of one, but I don't have any TL! I'm going to talk with my sales manager next week to see what is going on!

I've had the exact same thing happening.

But - my director said she didn't get an invite to the call either, and she's an Advanced Director...very strange.

There are tutorials for this, correct? I am having a team meeting on Tuesday and I want people to know this.

I see the obvious good, but I am not happy about the end of the month thing at all. I will just book my parties with the understanding that if you have a party on the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, we will use the next month's specials. How damn confusing will that be not just for the customer but for new consultants? I sound madder than I really am about it. It just looks like another recipe for trouble and another little thing that our consultants will get tripped up on and have a customer become upset with them.

I see more pressure to have consultants "covering" parties for their hosts more often. Once you consider that a host has to mail the remaining checks, it just makes it put the show farther out. I know about closing it on the night of the show and not covering money and everything but what sounds good and what happens are two different things.

I think I will wear my new tee shirt...it has a picture of a fish between the word "Crappy" and "Attitude":D:D:D Thank you for letting me be cranky!!

Sheila said:
Considering military paydays are the 15th & the last of the month, this throws a big monkey wrench into our current way of doing shows! I only hold shows around payday weekends! If the weekend is the 13th & 14th, I'll wait until the 15th to submit the show once everyone gets paid. Now I'll have to make the 5th my deadline for closing out shows required for the early month promos and the 18th as my deadline for monthly sales goals. Anything beyond that will be extra. If it doesn't close by the end of the month & accidentally rolls over into the next month it will just be a jump start on that month's sales to be active.

Despite the issues it's going to cause for military consultants, I do think it's a great idea and that it will make life for the HO staff MUCH easier! ;)

I don't quite understand any potential problem for military folks here? If you don't typically submit shows on the 13th or 14th for example, and wait for the 15th for payday, you can still do that. This has no affect on this process whatsoever as far as I understand. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

Debi said:
I don't quite understand any potential problem for military folks here? If you don't typically submit shows on the 13th or 14th for example, and wait for the 15th for payday, you can still do that. This has no affect on this process whatsoever as far as I understand. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something?

The difference is that if there is a credit card that isn't approved the show will no longer go in to PC and then be put on hold, thus giving the consultant time to resolve the problem.

My suggestion to this if you have to wait for the 15th or the last day of the month is to do it early in the day so you have time to contact the guest/host before midnight central time.

bethcooks4u said:
The difference is that if there is a credit card that isn't approved the show will no longer go in to PC and then be put on hold, thus giving the consultant time to resolve the problem.

My suggestion to this if you have to wait for the 15th or the last day of the month is to do it early in the day so you have time to contact the guest/host before midnight central time.

Right. But how is that ultimately different? Either way you're waiting for payday and if it doesn't clear, either the entire show is on hold (old way) or it doesn't get submitted (new way) until resolved. Right? So how is the end result any different for military customers?

Debi said:
Right. But how is that ultimately different? Either way you're waiting for payday and if it doesn't clear, either the entire show is on hold (old way) or it doesn't get submitted (new way) until resolved. Right? So how is the end result any different for military customers?

It's no different for military than any other. The difference for everyone is that before we could submit in time and if a card didn't go through we had 2 days AFTER the incendive (or whatever) deadline to resolve and get it in to still earn the incentive. Starting in September cards must be resolved before submitting so if we waited until the last day we might not resolve it to send the show in and the we'd miss the incentive.

Again, it is no different no matter who we are, military or not. Sheila called it a military issue because she knows that military are paid at those times.

It's not really that different. The end of the month thing and offering the 2 specials (one month vs the other) was only if we as consultants don't think we can get the show closed in time. There is really no difference now... just that the show must be resolved before we submit it, instead of finding out there is a problem after the fact and having to resolve it then. I'm not going to give my hosts the option. Whatever month her show is is the month the specials reflect. Trying to remember who's show is *what month* is too much for my brain so I'm sticking with the day of the show... period. :)

Yes, our military consultants wait until the 15th & the last day of the month to submit shows held prior to those days so that our military customers have their paychecks in the bank. With the old system, if a card was declined, we still got credit for submitting the shows in time for the pay day cutoff and/or earning incentives, with an extra 2-3 days to resolve the issue. With the new plan, if we wait until payday to submit the show and an issue pops up, we are under the wire to get it resolved and try submitting it again before the deadline to meet the payday and/or promo deadline or loose out.

I'm sorry, but if they don't have money in the bank, they shouldn't be ordering. This is a personal finance issue, not a paycheck issue.

Okay, forgive me if I'm totally missing something here, but why is this turning into a big deal? The cards get validated before we submit them. So what?! It doesn't really affect anything, does it? Either way, I'm cool. This is one of the lesser changes we've had in the last few months. Not a big deal at all!

Deb, unfortunately the majority of the military live paycheck-to-paycheck. Most of these kids came straight out of Mom & Dad's house into the military & they never really get any type of financial literacy training. Knowing that, if I hold a show 2-3 days before a payday, I make sure to tell everyone that we won't submit the show until payday. You'd be amazed at the difference in the show sales! Many of them will order the bare minimum just to be nice for the host before payday, but once they hear that the show won't be submitted until after payday, they will start adding more things that they want to the order forms. It's really crazy! Since I'm in a community where literally EVERYONE gets paid simultaneously, it's a different situation than stateside sales. ;)I've only done 2 stateside shows (while I was on vacation in Texas this last May) and it was so different than shows here in Japan. Crazy, but it was! LOL For the first time I had to worry about adding tax AND I could do ship-to-host (which is against military regulation & Japan Customs regulations to do that here), but I didn't have to worry about when to close the show & it was nice to see all the customers get their products so fast! Here in Japan we have to wait about 4-9 weeks depending on the time of year. :(

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, forgive me if I'm totally missing something here, but why is this turning into a big deal? The cards get validated before we submit them. So what?! It doesn't really affect anything, does it? Either way, I'm cool. This is one of the lesser changes we've had in the last few months. Not a big deal at all!

Like I said previously, I think it's great for HO! :D It will make their life much easier to let each consultant deal with any issues on their own. And it's not really a huge deal, it will just change up the method that my team has been using that works very well for us with our military customers. We'll have to re-vamp the plan a bit to still hit the military pay days and be able to meet PC sales incentives too. ;)

Chef Kearns said:

You're totally correct Sandra! It's not a big deal. But we know how change is... even if it's not a big deal it can be scary.

Sorry for my rant...PMSing! Once I get familiar with the new system, it will be second nature! Fell victim to the change panic that Colleen speaks of!

The only problem I see is if the customer has a bad card and we can't get hold of them our show is on hold over the end of the month--which means we don't get paid. I don't know a diplomatic way of asking them if their card will be good....So, I guess that means I change my strategy and don't hold shows in the last 3 days of the month because I am not going to play crisis phone tag with anyone. Either that or close the show out that day no matter what--but that is such a hassle with the hostess as she's entertaining. What would be really cool is if PC had some way for us to clear their card at the show--most hosts I know here in CA have wireless internet and I take my laptop to the shows, it would be WAY more convenient. No more guests writing their card # down incorrectly (or me because the cards were difficult to read the #), etc.

Nanisu said:
The only problem I see is if the customer has a bad card and we can't get hold of them our show is on hold over the end of the month--which means we don't get paid. I don't know a diplomatic way of asking them if their card will be good....So, I guess that means I change my strategy and don't hold shows in the last 3 days of the month because I am not going to play crisis phone tag with anyone. Either that or close the show out that day no matter what--but that is such a hassle with the hostess as she's entertaining. What would be really cool is if PC had some way for us to clear their card at the show--most hosts I know here in CA have wireless internet and I take my laptop to the shows, it would be WAY more convenient. No more guests writing their card # down incorrectly (or me because the cards were difficult to read the #), etc.

Just make them next month's specials! :D Oct is a great example. If you hold a show on the 29th or 30th, make it a November show, that way it qualifies for any incentives that we might have in November. :D

Well, that's great unless you are working on an October incentive...or need to get paid for a show you do in October. I have held shows over and made them the next month, but I personally think that's confusing to the guests and hosts--we send them host packets with the current month special on the outside order form, and then we tell them that day--well, it's got to be the next month now....

Nanisu said:
Well, that's great unless you are working on an October incentive...or need to get paid for a show you do in October. I have held shows over and made them the next month, but I personally think that's confusing to the guests and hosts--we send them host packets with the current month special on the outside order form, and then we tell them that day--well, it's got to be the next month now....

Exactly, it gets confusing if you use your PWS for invites adn outside orders.

Sheila said:
Yes, our military consultants wait until the 15th & the last day of the month to submit shows held prior to those days so that our military customers have their paychecks in the bank. With the old system, if a card was declined, we still got credit for submitting the shows in time for the pay day cutoff and/or earning incentives, with an extra 2-3 days to resolve the issue. With the new plan, if we wait until payday to submit the show and an issue pops up, we are under the wire to get it resolved and try submitting it again before the deadline to meet the payday and/or promo deadline or loose out.

Well, myself and my team didn't handle things that way (and I had AT LEAST 25 team members stationed overseas). I feel it's poor business practice. If one or two asked me to hold a check, I would usually do it, but it was rare and I did not put it out there as an option.

Chef Kearns said:

LOL! That's what I was thinking and why I didn't understand Sheila's point. It shouldn't have more than a minuscule impact on anything.

Debi said:
Well, myself and my team didn't handle things that way (and I had AT LEAST 25 team members stationed overseas). I feel it's poor business practice. If one or two asked me to hold a check, I would usually do it, but it was rare and I did not put it out there as an option.

I have been in business five years and can count on one hand the # of times someone has asked me to hold a check. One time I forgot that the guest had asked me and deposited it along with all the other checks from that show. She was not happy with me. But I really don't need one more thing to remember, you know? I find it is best practice to deposit checks right away, although mostly I do encourage debit/credit payments. I tell the guests that cards are charged when the order goes through, so consider the money spent. I haven't had a declined card since March or so--and most of my declined cards lately seem to be because they lost their card or the information was compromised and they had to get a new card #.

Nanisu said:

I won't hand out an October packet to a host for the last weekend in October, I'll give them a November packet. ;)

And it will just be a "pay it forward" concept. I'll still have the equivalent of 4 weeks in the pay period, it will just be 1 week of the previous month & 3 weeks of the current month. ;)

DebbieJ said:
Exactly, it gets confusing if you use your PWS for invites adn outside orders.

I agree, that will be a challenge! ;)

Debi said:

The checks I pretty much deposit so that I can turn around & pay PC. It's very rare for me to hold a check. What I tell them is "the show won't be submitted until the 1st/15th, so if you are paying by credit card, PC won't know about your order or see your card number until then ..." That's when I get a lot of comments & people adding to their orders. I prefer cc payments too! I'd much rather come home & type in the orders without having to drive to the bank. On Okinawa, the bank was about 15 minutes away. Here in Tokyo, the bank I use is on another base that's about 45 min's away & you have to take Japanese Toll Roads so it's a $25 trip! I just opened up another account with a bank that has a branch on my current base. I can't justify the time & expense to stay with the other bank. Now I just have to get the new bank set up with PC for direct debits & direct deposits. LOL

Debi said:
LOL! That's what I was thinking and why I didn't understand Sheila's point. It shouldn't have more than a minuscule impact on anything.

How well did your girls do with another method? How many of them are still in the business?

We are doing what we do because it works very well. Me and all of my girls in my downline are part time, but turn in $800-$1,000+ shows on a regular basis by following the tips that I've given them. My theory is that I'd rather do 3 big shows than having to leave my babies/husband to do 6 little shows. They agree ;) Bottom line is, I said it would be some changes for us. I wasn't trying to make a huge deal about this and I'm not really understanding why it's bothering you so much? The changes that we will make out here to still hit sales incentives won't affect you or the way that you do business. I was simply making a comment that we would be changing our methods. I wasn't trying to upset any of the stateside consultants or confuse them on the method. ;)

Nanisu said:

Yep, this is the problem I see too. I think it'll cause lots of problems and in the long run, people won't book shows the last couple days of the month, unless they know going into it that they'll count them as the next month's sales/incentives. And unfortunately there won't be a way to run the credit card right there at the show like they do in stores. But possibly someday this will be an option if you can get on the host's wireless internet (of course if it's password protected you'd need the password, so that could be a hassle).

I'm most bummed that it could affect incentives. Since this starts Sept 1st, can you imagine the uproar on Dec. 31st if people are trying to get shows in that day and credit cards are declined with no way to get in touch with the customers. Then a show isn't submitted and people don't earn the incentive trip? I don't even want to think about it.

This should be interesting, that's all I have to say!

Sheila said:
The checks I pretty much deposit so that I can turn around & pay PC. It's very rare for me to hold a check. What I tell them is "the show won't be submitted until the 1st/15th, so if you are paying by credit card, PC won't know about your order or see your card number until then ..." That's when I get a lot of comments & people adding to their orders. I prefer cc payments too! I'd much rather come home & type in the orders without having to drive to the bank. On Okinawa, the bank was about 15 minutes away. Here in Tokyo, the bank I use is on another base that's about 45 min's away & you have to take Japanese Toll Roads so it's a $25 trip! I just opened up another account with a bank that has a branch on my current base. I can't justify the time & expense to stay with the other bank. Now I just have to get the new bank set up with PC for direct debits & direct deposits. LOL

How well did your girls do with another method? How many of them are still in the business?

For banking, as a military spouse, you might want to check into USAA. They offer the ability to scan checks to deposit them as well as take a photo with your phone and send it in. This may be much easier than your other options there.

As far as my team, they did well! Consistent $1000 Shows within my cluster. And over the years (to include my leaving Germany), many of those original ones have gone inactive as they've PCSed. But I've also had new Consultants recently sign who were hosts of mine there a few years ago and they're doing wonderful! One was my highest incentive earner EVER in her first 90 days.

pamperedbecky said:
Yep, this is the problem I see too. I think it'll cause lots of problems and in the long run, people won't book shows the last couple days of the month, unless they know going into it that they'll count them as the next month's sales/incentives. And unfortunately there won't be a way to run the credit card right there at the show like they do in stores. But possibly someday this will be an option if you can get on the host's wireless internet (of course if it's password protected you'd need the password, so that could be a hassle).

I'm most bummed that it could affect incentives. Since this starts Sept 1st, can you imagine the uproar on Dec. 31st if people are trying to get shows in that day and credit cards are declined with no way to get in touch with the customers. Then a show isn't submitted and people don't earn the incentive trip? I don't even want to think about it.

This should be interesting, that's all I have to say!
These are my thought exactly!! I have submitted many shows at 1 am, not because I wait until the last minute, but I have actually been on the phone with hosts that late! I always tell them I submit my shows in the month held no matter what. I will just be making a point to close earlier in the day, for me late at night was easier because my house was quiet and all the kids were in bed. I am worried about missing an incentive for myself, OR if it doesn't get my downline to submit shows earlier, when I need them to qualify as a director and they can't get a show to go thru.

I think after I am use to it it won't be that big of a deal. :D

Debi said:
For banking, as a military spouse, you might want to check into USAA. They offer the ability to scan checks to deposit them as well as take a photo with your phone and send it in. This may be much easier than your other options there. ...

I usually walk away with one or two orders paid in cash. I left one show with over $500 in cash. So scanning won't work for me. I have to be able to walk into a branch & make a deposit when customers or hosts hand me cash. ;) Oh, and I've taken Japanese Yen too! LOL

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

So I had a great show, we are shooting to close at $1200 AND one of the guests wanted the half price stainless steel cookware so she spent $300 to get it at half price. (she wouldn't have a show, I tried) Anyway I processed the cookware tonight, and obviously it was a large sum on her credit card. It declined, right away, (also the resolved credit cards is a bit different) So I re entered it and it approved right away. I find that happens with 90% of my cards, I never even call the person until it has declined 3 times.
What I am wondering is with the new system, will we be able to re enter the same # immediately or is it going to keep declining?

cincychef said:
So I had a great show, we are shooting to close at $1200 ...

Congrats on a great show! :D

cincychef said:
... What I am wondering is with the new system, will we be able to re enter the same # immediately or is it going to keep declining?

If you made a typo the first time, then entering a 2nd time will probably solve your problem. If they don't have the funds to pay for the purchase, then re-entering right away won't solve the issue. :(

Also keep in mind that most banking institutes have a built in fraud protection where they can put the card on hold if too many failed attempts are made in a short period of time. So (for example) if it's insufficient funds that's causing the reject and you data entry it 5 times in 20 minutes - even when their deposit hits the account, their card might have already been flagged for possible fraudulent use and neither them nor you will be able to use the number until they call & resolve the issue with their bank. ;) So keep the automatic fraud blocks in mind when you are trying to submit a charge. You might want to just try it twice (for typo purposes) and then call vs. continuing to try. ;)

cincychef said:
I never even call the person until it has declined 3 times.

On the original call regarding the new processing of the credit cards, Doreen said that if we try to verify the card 3 times in 24 hour period, the card company can automatically shut down and cancel the card to protect the card holder against fraud because it's unusual for a someone to run a card with the same company that many times in a 24 hour period when it's not fraud. Just a note of caution on running it too many times too close together...

I have never had a problem doing it this way and it has never caused a card not to go thru, I think I have only called 1 customer in almost a year. I don't think most of them are typos either, for some reason the declined cards usually go thru on the second or third try.

Just did my first verification a minute ago... one declined card. I will try again tomorrow and then call the customer.

It's easy and seamless. Well, easy except for the *calling the customer* part!

Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes through tomorrow! ;)

Dang the bad luck! And on your first one under the new system. :(

I hope you get it resolved quickly. ;)

I haven't done one yet. One of the girls on my team said it took a LOT longer on the super slow military internet service in Okinawa. She was a bit frustrated. I hope it's going quicker for those of you who are stateside & have a lot faster internet than the military offers. ;)

Finally got in touch with my customer today! She realized that it wouldn't go through because it was her debit card and it arrived the day before I called. She was really nice and fine about it.I just got a new personal debit card as well from my bank and all of my automatic payments got screwed up because I forgot to update the number!So it went through without a problem with the new number! YAY!!! :)

finley1991 said:
Finally got in touch with my customer today! She realized that it wouldn't go through because it was her debit card and it arrived the day before I called. She was really nice and fine about it.

I just got a new personal debit card as well from my bank and all of my automatic payments got screwed up because I forgot to update the number!

So it went through without a problem with the new number! YAY!!! :)

Whew!

I did my first one this weekend and it went through fine. It only took a few seconds longer than before ...but then there was just one credit card involved.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "New Credit Card Verification System Who was on the call today with Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass?

The 5 most frequently asked questions about the new credit card verification system discussed on the call with Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass are:

1. What is the purpose of the new credit card verification system?
  2. How does the new system work?
  3. When will the new system be implemented?
  4. Will there be any changes to the current process of submitting credit card payments?
  5. Are there any specific requirements or steps we need to follow for the new system?

What do you all think about the new system of verifying the card before submitting?

The general consensus among those on the call was positive. The new feature of verifying the card before submitting was seen as a helpful tool to ensure a smoother payment process and avoid any potential issues later on. Many also expressed excitement about trying out the new system and its potential benefits.

What a cool new feature. I know I'll really like it. And I plan to submit the shows with the host on the phone so that if there's an issue I don't have to call her back and we can work on it right then and there!!

This comment is in line with the positive sentiment towards the new system. As mentioned, the ability to verify the card on the spot during the call with the host was seen as a convenient and time-saving feature that would make the payment process more efficient for both the consultant and the host.

What I liked best about the call was the suggestion of "setting a standard of 2 days prior". I would LOVE for my team to be submitting earlier!"

The suggestion of setting a standard of submitting payments 2 days prior to the show date was well-received by those on the call. It was seen as a proactive approach that would not only ensure timely payments, but also allow for any potential issues to be resolved before the show date. Many expressed interest in implementing this practice within their teams to improve their overall efficiency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • baychef