• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Training: What to Do?

In summary, I love fruit sooo much! I usually eat raspberries, banana and an apple every day.strawberries are my favorite, but I also like apples and oranges, peaches and necterines.I love strawberries, grapes and bananas (as long as they are not to ripe)peaches! yum........strawberries and avocados!If I could grow a crop it would be Pineapple and Mango! YummsGood Peaches - Slice them in a grill pan that has been sprayed with butter flavored spray (if you are watching your weight) and spinkle with some cinnamon. It takste like the inside of a peach pie with very few caloriesThis time
DebPC
Staff member
What do you do for New Consultant Training?I try and take them to a show if they are local, get them to attend Team meetings and try and meet with them at their home for a 1 on 1. Plus encourage them to take the training and tele classes from PC.

We do New Consultant Cook & Books -- of the 4 consultants on our team, two of us host the Cook & Books monthly alternating months. I also encourage the new consultants to come to a show or 3 with me and come to our cluster meetings.

It depends on whether they are a host, guest or home office lead and how they feel. I offer the idea of observing shows (even if they have hosted) and for most I do a 1:1 phone call (or in person) 1 hour training session after they get their paperwork and then a 20 minute call before the first show and another short call after that show. I call at least weekly to check in and encourage them to email any time or call if they have something pressing.

Of course I make sure they put the monthly meeting on their calendar (and I remind them). I am in close personal touch with each of them during their first few months if they want me to be.

As my team grows I am sure I'll need to reassess what I do but it works for me now.

I can't get anyone interested in them. I have offered them and also sent the offer out to local directors. How are you marketing them?

I'm doing a new consultant training for my downline this coming week. I had signed 4 consultants in less than 3 weeks. So I thought getting them all together at once would be better. Any suggestions?

I've heard of doing a sleep-over training. Book a hotel room, order pizza, get breakfast delivered and train all night long. It will get the information into them, you can get silly, and a bond will be formed.

that is interesting. Out of the 4 one is from another state. It is close by still though.
I wonder if anyone on here has tried this?

Do you have some sort of agenda for the training???
I've kind of slacked in this area & would like to improve on it....is it better to have a group or individually???

Anne,
Where in upstate NY are you?

I live between Binghamton & Oneonta....in Unadilla.
where are you??

I'm from a town called Valatie. It is 20 minutes south of Albany. I always say upstate NY. So when I saw yours said that, I was wondering how close you were. I usually don't just say NY. Everyone then assumes the city. lol

Ok now it rings a bell. That's great who is your upline?
I know I do the same thing :)

I just posted on CS the New Consultant Training documents my Director uses. We do training every Wed evening, on a rotating basis, with each of us Directors doing a portion

Thanks DebiCan you post them here too?

Happy Chef said:
Can you post them here too?

Sure! And I can't take full credit for these. My Director actually originated them and they've been tweaked. Here you go...

Attachments

• Debis New Consultant Training Class 1 Section 2.doc
    119 KB · Views: 248
    119 KB · Views: 229
    119 KB · Views: 229
  • Sandis New Consultant Training Class 2 Section 2.doc
    555.5 KB · Views: 222
    555.5 KB · Views: 234
    555.5 KB · Views: 226
Thank you Debi for this useful post.
jane

I love fruit sooo much! I usually eat raspberries, banana and an apple every day.

strawberries are my favorite, but I also like apples and oranges, peaches and necterines.

I love strawberries, grapes and bananas (as long as they are not to ripe)

peaches! yum........strawberries and avocados!

If I could grow a crop it would be Pineapple and Mango! Yumms

Good Peaches - Slice them in a grill pan that has been sprayed with butter flavored spray (if you are watching your weight) and spinkle with some cinnamon. It takste like the inside of a peach pie with very few calories

This time of year I try to eat an apple every day. My all time favorite fruit is the blueberry. I also love rhubarb if it's in a pie or crisp with lots of sugar. I love bananas, too. I make a fruit smoothie almost every day with avocado, strawberries and grapes for me and the boys. I put a multi vitamin in there, too.

LOVE oranges in the winter!!!

If you consider tomatoes a fruit, then tomatoes!!! I can eat them like apples (with salt) only quicker. Absolutely love them.

True fruits: a nice ripe orange, love the way the juice sprays out when you peel it by hand... yumm! and strawberries... everything else is just ehh.

I loves all berries and japanese pears (sometimes called asian). I also LOVE avocados.....I miss not living in California just for those! My grandma use to have a neighbor who had a tree and we could pick up avocados whenever they fell. YUM!!

Anything and everything!!! Love fruit. I am lucky too as my kids love it I think more than me.

FRESH Pineapple. Once I tried it I cannot stand the canned.

I love strawberries and grapes too. I love kiwi's but hate trying to peal the little things.

I like peaches but I want fresh grown Chilton County Alabama peaches, not the ones out of the store.

I do not like apples b/c they taste so grainy to me.

My sister is a fruit farmer. I love almost anything that is fresh and in season. Currently- apples. Of all kinds.

friday said:
My sister is a fruit farmer. I love almost anything that is fresh and in season. Currently- apples. Of all kinds.

I'm jelous!! I wish Cherries were in season. Haven't had them in awhile.

jrstephens said:
FRESH Pineapple. Once I tried it I cannot stand the canned.

I love strawberries and grapes too. I love kiwi's but hate trying to peal the little things.

I like peaches but I want fresh grown Chilton County Alabama peaches, not the ones out of the store.

I do not like apples b/c they taste so grainy to me.

When you peel a kiwi cut the tops off stick a spoon at the very edge and take the spoon around the skin and it peels it quite nicely

jennie4pc said:
When you peel a kiwi cut the tops off stick a spoon at the very edge and take the spoon around the skin and it peels it quite nicely

Thanks! I will have to try this. I am going grocery shopping tonight.

I love fruit when in season, but I can't ever remember what IS in season. Especially when we get fruit from overseas where they are in different seasons than us. And prices used to help, but they don't anymore.

Ohh...anything I can pick myself is great! I make applesauce from apples I pick from a local orchard - no sugar and very minimal seasoning - the best applesauce ever!

I love Pineapple but they make my tongue break out. I love Strawberries and Red Seedless grapes. Kiwi is good too!!!

Mango! I used to have trees in my backyard...*sigh*

jrstephens said:
I love kiwi's but hate trying to peal the little things.

Someone said they used the citrus peeler on kiwis. Have you tried that?

I love Strawberries and Bananas...my mom and I usually go pick strawberries every year...my SIL and her mom go every year as well...I can't wait for my Neice to get bigger so that the 5 of us can go together...long story just to tell you that I love Strawberries.

Strawberries, peaches, avocados

as someone else said if you consider tomatoes - love them home grown tomatoes

OH-I LOVE AVOCADOS!!! I just started eating them summer of 2006. I never had one before that.

Admin Greg said:
I'm jelous!! I wish Cherries were in season. Haven't had them in awhile.

I have two cherry trees, but they aren't mature enough yet to produce fruit. I like all fruit, as long as it's fresh (I love to go to the pick-your-own orchards and farms). My current kick is bananas, strawberries, and fresh squeezed orange juice done up in the Magic Bullet every morning for breakfast ... gives me a fairly decent energy boost.

chefkristin said:
OH-I LOVE AVOCADOS!!! I just started eating them summer of 2006. I never had one before that.

My kids (me too!) are all addicted to avocados and mangoes ... as well as papaya, guava, and star fruit ... all the things that make dh cringe!

Karaboo2 said:
I have two cherry trees, but they aren't mature enough yet to produce fruit. I like all fruit, as long as it's fresh (I love to go to the pick-your-own orchards and farms). My current kick is bananas, strawberries, and fresh squeezed orange juice done up in the Magic Bullet every morning for breakfast ... gives me a fairly decent energy boost.

I have a magic bullet too!! :cheerleader:

Admin Greg said:

That was my early Christmas present ... I'm wondering what I ever did without it!!!

I try and eat an apple a day but my favorites are probably really good quality strawberries. I hate the red on the outside, white and hard on the inside ones that are in the grocery stores most of the time.

Yummy really good strawberries, you can't beat that one. Or fresh pineapple.

Admin Greg said:

So do you like the magic bullet?

missydivine said:
So do you like the magic bullet?

I love it ... I like to make smoothies in the morning, and it does them quick as anything, without me having to do the 'push&shake' that I used to have to do with my regular blender.

Although the main reason I bought it was to puree food for Thomas, as he never liked the jarred baby food ... so a serving of pasta or whatever only takes 5 seconds to prepare for him!

Related to New Consultant Training: What to Do?

1. What is included in the New Consultant Training?

The New Consultant Training at Pampered Chef includes a variety of resources and tools to help new consultants get started in their business. This includes online training courses, teleclasses, team meetings, and one-on-one coaching sessions.

2. How long does the New Consultant Training last?

The duration of the New Consultant Training can vary depending on the individual, but on average it takes about 3-4 weeks to complete. However, the training is ongoing and consultants are encouraged to continue learning and growing throughout their career with Pampered Chef.

3. What can I expect to learn during the New Consultant Training?

The New Consultant Training covers a range of topics including product knowledge, party planning, host coaching, marketing and sales techniques, and business management. You will also learn about the Pampered Chef culture, mission, and values.

4. How do you provide support during the New Consultant Training?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in providing personalized support for our new consultants. This includes one-on-one coaching sessions, team meetings, and access to online resources. We also encourage new consultants to attend live shows and events to learn from experienced consultants.

5. Is the New Consultant Training mandatory?

While the New Consultant Training is not mandatory, we highly recommend that all new consultants take advantage of this valuable resource. It is designed to help you get started on the right foot and set you up for success in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookemomstir
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76