• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Quickly Can a Former Consultant Rejoin a Team?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of individuals congratulating Linda on successfully signing a new consultant from a HO lead. Many of them have had difficulties or no luck with HO leads, but they are all excited for Linda and hopeful that more HO leads will come their way.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Wahoo! I just got a HO lead email. I called her and she said I used to be a consultant 9 years ago and I want to do this again. I asked her if she needed more info or just wanted to know how to sign-up. She said she was ready to sign-up......15 mins later....I have a new cons on my team. YES!

WAHOO Linda! Congratulations!

Rock on! My HO leads have all been duds lately.

Congratulations, Linda! I still haven't received ANY HO leads since October, and I meet the requirements :-(. Maybe when the time comes it'll be a great recruit lead.

Great job!

Wow- great news- I signed a HO lead as well this week. !!!

YAY LINDA!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Congrats Linda! That's Awesome!!!

That is AWESOME!
I signed a HO Lead last month. So nice and easy! Gotta love it.
Congrats again!! :)

Congrats Linda :)

I wish I had luck w/HO leads...

annew said:
Congrats Linda :)

I wish I had luck w/HO leads...

This is the first one that sounds promising. The last one was a kitnapper. fingers crossed :pray:

take her & run!!! :)

:party:WOO HOO!!! Congratulations, Linda!!!!:party:

Sometimes the process is just as smooth as butter!!! I have had a few HO leads that have become consultants and it is such a great feeling when it works out to be an easy sign up!

Congratulations!!!

I've not had much luck with HO leads - both that have signed have been kitnappers. Oh, how I'd like to have another though, just see if I could break the streak! Especially one like it sounds like you've got - she knows the deal- AND she signed FAST!!!

Yea!! Love the HO leads!! I signed one last month, though she still needs to submit something. I just got another one yesterday -- he said he would like some info. first, then sign...so we'll see!

Smiling for you girlfriend! :)

CONGRATS!!! Thats great news.

Woo hoo!! Way to go to all of you who get HO leads that actually sign!! Awesome news! Let's hope they keep coming!:pray:

1. What is "Ho Lead" and how does it relate to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

"Ho Lead" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a potential new consultant who has expressed interest in joining the company. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to receive leads or contacts from people who are interested in the business or hosting a party. These leads are referred to as "Ho Leads" and can be a great way to grow your business.

2. How do I follow up with a "Ho Lead"?

When you receive a "Ho Lead", it is important to follow up with them as soon as possible. This can be done via phone call, email, or even a personal message on social media. Introduce yourself and your business, and ask if they would be interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant or hosting a party.

3. What should I say when following up with a "Ho Lead"?

When following up with a "Ho Lead", it's important to be friendly, professional, and genuine. Be prepared to answer any questions they may have about being a consultant or hosting a party, and offer to provide them with more information or resources if needed. Remember to also mention any current promotions or incentives that may entice them to join or host a party.

4. How can I convert a "Ho Lead" into a new consultant?

To convert a "Ho Lead" into a new consultant, it's important to build a relationship with them and show them the benefits of joining Pampered Chef. Offer to meet with them in person or virtually to discuss their goals and how being a consultant can help them achieve those goals. Share your personal success story and the support and training that Pampered Chef provides for its consultants.

5. What resources are available to help me with "Ho Leads"?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help you with "Ho Leads". You can find tips and scripts for following up with leads on the consultant website, as well as training and support from your upline or team. Additionally, you can reach out to your regional sales director for guidance and advice on how to convert "Ho Leads" into new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Bobby