• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are the Dates for the New Consultant Starter Box with Seasonal Items?

In summary, the New Consultant Starter Box from Pampered Chef includes a variety of essential tools and products, as well as business supplies and training materials, to help new consultants get started with their business. The cost of the box varies and cannot be customized, but it can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Currently, the box is only available in the United States and Canada, with plans for expansion to other countries in the future.
cheftiffany
Does anyone know the dates for when the paperwork box for new consultants has both fall/winter and Spring Summer stuff in it.

I called HO this morning about that - Feb 1st

And, if they sign before Feb 1st, you will have to call and request a Change-over box for them....I don't get that part ??

So, if they sign Feb.1 st, they'll have f/w and s/s or it'll just have f/w and then you request a s/s changeover box?

So for my gal who signed on Jan 19th, we have to call and request a changeover box for her?

DebbieJ said:
So for my gal who signed on Jan 19th, we have to call and request a changeover box for her?

Not sure. I talked to Hattie (or something like that in Career Solutions). She had to verify and call me back. Said that Changeovers are sent on the 28th to all active consultants, after that you have to request one. Your consultant should be active long enough to already be in the queu - if not, call.

I just thought it odd that we are told to use QSB until the 31st, but then HO would not automatically send a changeover...

They make up the labels for the change over kits way ahead of time so new consultants can be missed. If you call they can look up whether one was shipped.

If they sign Feb. 1 or later they get sets of both season's catalogs in their new consultant kit.

Thanks everyone.

What is included in the New Consultant Starter Box?

The New Consultant Starter Box includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks, as well as business supplies and training materials.

How much does the New Consultant Starter Box cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Starter Box varies depending on the current promotions and discounts available. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing.

Can I customize the products included in the New Consultant Starter Box?

Unfortunately, the products included in the New Consultant Starter Box cannot be customized. However, the box is carefully curated to provide you with a variety of our best-selling products and business materials to help you get started on the right foot.

Can I return the New Consultant Starter Box if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the New Consultant Starter Box within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. However, please note that all products must be in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition.

Is the New Consultant Starter Box available internationally?

Currently, the New Consultant Starter Box is only available for purchase in the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding to other countries in the future, so please stay tuned for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Melissa Burkett