• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer??

In summary, the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants that allows them to earn credit towards their starter kit by hosting a qualifying cooking show within their first 30 days. It contains a list of items that can be earned for free based on the total sales from the show and can be combined with other promotions. It is available for all new consultants and is valid for 30 days from their sign up date.
c00p
Gold Member
I was just wondering if anyone has come up with, borrowed or otherwise, a flyer promoting the new kit credit options? Someone seems to always come up with something way better than I could ever do....so I thought I'd ask. (I've checked the files, and didn't see anything, and didn't find any other threads either.) TIA!!!

there is a kit credit coupon you can print from CC.

Yeah, I've seen that, but I was actually hoping for something else a little more "dramatic" I guess. I've used one in the past that I got from here, so perhaps I'll try to do something to it - or wait!!!

Let me see if I can upload the one I did... it's nothing "exciting" just a one pager basically of what HO gave us- in 1/2 sheet coupons. Feel free to "dockter" it up and share! :)

Note, I am offering a $30 qualfying gift (if they qualfy in 30 days) so it would only be $25. I got the idea from my Hospitality director.

Attachments

• Come Join Us 2008 NOV-Dec .doc
    375 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Thanks Heather - this is more along the lines of what I was looking for!!

1. What is the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer"?

The "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It allows new consultants to earn credit towards their starter kit by hosting a qualifying cooking show within their first 30 days of joining.

2. How does the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" work?

The flyer contains a list of items that can be earned for free based on the total sales from a qualifying show. The more sales made at the show, the more credit the new consultant will receive towards their starter kit.

3. Is the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" available to all new consultants?

Yes, the flyer is available to all new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It is a great way to kickstart their business and earn free products at the same time.

4. Can the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" be combined with other promotions?

Yes, the flyer can be combined with other promotions or discounts that may be available for new consultants. However, the credit earned from the flyer cannot be used towards the purchase of a discounted starter kit.

5. How long is the "New Consultant Kit Credit Flyer" valid for?

The flyer is valid for 30 days from the new consultant's sign up date. It is important to host a qualifying show within this time frame in order to earn the credit towards the starter kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
rayday
  • kam