• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing: Professional Consultant Services for Parties - Get Your Flyer Now!

In summary, Kimberly shared her flyer for her open house and describes how it was successful. She also offers some advice for getting hosts to use PWS.
pamperedape
Hey all! I am just starting up after almost ten years of hosting parties. I am wondering if anyone knows of a flyer that's out there that I could use to let people know that I am now a consultant. TIA!!:D

April

This is the flyer that I used for my open house. My open house was a huge success. So maybe tweek this one.

Congrats and best wishes.

Attachments

• Open House Invitation.doc
    142 KB · Views: 954
Thanks Kimberly! I put my info in and will start putting them out tomorrow!! :)

Thanks for sharing ladies... I just took 2 of them and cut and pasted them together for a teachers recruiting flyer to pass out to my teacher freinds!

<If you can’t join us but would like to place an order, please visit www.pamperedchef.biz/XXXXXX] and pl...work for you? Thanks! ~Kristina:confused:

Last edited:
You can take online orders toward a show before you qualify.You have to be qualified to take individual online orders and to have registries.

Thank you, that makes sense. My friends, the ones doig my first couple of shows will be happy to hear that!:p

If you get hosts who really use your PWS, it can make a big difference in your show total! More people get invited and attend, and more people place outside orders. Win-win!! :)

Not a total hijack, but fairly large swerve...

Ann - have any tips to get hosts to use PWS? I have it, but haven't had as many hosts use it as I would like...

It really kinda depends on the host and their comfort level with the computer. I put a bright green postcard in my host packs that has their host password on it, and tells them that they can send invites, take orders, make a wish list, and see how many orders they need to get their whole list free. Some hosts use the PWS, some don't. It will also depend on how many of their friends will actually respond to an email invitation. :)

Here's what I've got (with my usual disclaimer...please don't tell me how creative I am cuz they're not my flyers - I got them from other consultants - LOL)

Attachments

• ExcitingNews!!!!!!!I'maPamperedChefConsultant!!!.doc
    77 KB · Views: 460
  • I Started A New Business Postcards.doc
    1 MB · Views: 447
  • NewNeighborFlyer.doc
    20 KB · Views: 408
Ann - Thanks for helping Kristina on that one. I have been busy at work lately.

In regards to hosting with PWS, I find that my hosts will get on the site and they add in contacts and we send out emails, but most of the guests will search but still order through outside order forms. The only shows that really have orders via my PWS are catalog shows. I also type up a little sheet that the host and cut and attach to my business cards to give out to guests that want to order online. The one that I have below is for my mother in law who is a teacher and gave these out at her school.

I am hoping to get a few fundraisers next school year from this show.

Attachments

• Online Instruction SLips.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 440
chefann said:
It really kinda depends on the host and their comfort level with the computer. I put a bright green postcard in my host packs that has their host password on it, and tells them that they can send invites, take orders, make a wish list, and see how many orders they need to get their whole list free. Some hosts use the PWS, some don't.

It will also depend on how many of their friends will actually respond to an email invitation. :)

Ann - is this a Nancy's postcard or one of your own? If it's one of your own would you mind posting it?

It's one of my own. I don't have it with me, as I'm at work right now. I'll try to remember to post it when I get home. It might be tomorrow, because I'm going to a jewelry party at my cousin's tonight (I figure I'll go to those things, and then when I mention hosting a PC party again, she'll be more open to it. :) )

chefann said:
It's one of my own. I don't have it with me, as I'm at work right now. I'll try to remember to post it when I get home. It might be tomorrow, because I'm going to a jewelry party at my cousin's tonight (I figure I'll go to those things, and then when I mention hosting a PC party again, she'll be more open to it. :) )

Thanks Ann!! Have fun at the jewelry party!

There are also postcards available from Nany's (www.nancyweb.com) that say "Guess What I'm Up to". They are cute. You can still buy from them until the end of June.

cookingisfunagain said:
<If you can’t join us but would like to place an order, please visit and place your order before 4/18/0...recautious. Sorry to hijack :( Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh sorry! I didn't even think of that. I fixed it on my post, but now it shows up in your post because you replied to me.... ¿

Thanks for bringing that to my attention; sorry again.

Since Carolyn asked nicely, and we need to be kind to her so she doesn't freak out about presenting a workshop at Conference, here is the postcard I include in my host folders.

Attachments

• HostWeb.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 436
cookingisfunagain said:
Oh my gosh sorry! I didn't even think of that. I fixed it on my post, but now it shows up in your post because you replied to me.... ¿

Thanks for bringing that to my attention; sorry again.

I fixed it too:( Whoops!

chefann said:
Since Carolyn asked nicely, and we need to be kind to her so she doesn't freak out about presenting a workshop at Conference, here is the postcard I include in my host folders.
OMG which workshop are you presenting at conference Carolyn?

Marisol, there's a thread about it in the Wave 2 area (called "You Guys!!!"). Carolyn's not telling, because she doesn't want a room full of CS-ers making her even more nervous than she already is.

chefann said:

Ooooh - I love it! I have been printing a full page thingie about "How my Website Can Help You" for each of my hosts. But being the cheapo that I am I would LOVE to save on printer ink and paper...so 4 postcards per page is much better than one full page.

dannyzmom said:
Ooooh - I love it! I have been printing a full page thingie about "How my Website Can Help You" for each of my hosts. But being the cheapo that I am I would LOVE to save on printer ink and paper...so 4 postcards per page is much better than one full page.

Carolyn, if you really want to save on ink do what I did. I had a notepad with the info printed up with Vistaprint. It was FREE and I have tons now and all I write in is the Password. Check it out. Gotta love vistaprint.

If anyone need a link for a special offer to get the notepad free, free postcards, free magnets, free notecards just email me and I will foward you the special. [email protected]
With the refer a friend link all anyone gets is 25% off; no free stuff:(

PSS the preview text looks small but in person it is regular print size and very readable.

Attachments

• livepreviewCAYOPYYV.jpg
    livepreviewCAYOPYYV.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

Related to Introducing: Professional Consultant Services for Parties - Get Your Flyer Now!

What is "Introducing: Professional Consultant Services for Parties - Get Your Flyer Now!"?

"Introducing: Professional Consultant Services for Parties - Get Your Flyer Now!" is a new service offered by Pampered Chef that allows our consultants to help you plan and host a successful and fun party for your friends and family.

How can I get a copy of the flyer for "Professional Consultant Services for Parties"?

You can request a copy of the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy.

What services are included in "Professional Consultant Services for Parties"?

Our consultants will work with you to plan and organize your party, provide product demonstrations, offer cooking tips and recipe ideas, and assist with taking orders and managing payments. They can also provide party favors and games for your guests to enjoy.

Do I have to pay for "Professional Consultant Services for Parties"?

There is no additional cost for using our professional consultant services. Our consultants will earn their commission through sales made at your party, just like with any other Pampered Chef party.

Can I still host a traditional Pampered Chef party without using the consultant services?

Absolutely! Our consultant services are just an added bonus for those who may need a little extra help with party planning and hosting. You can still host a traditional Pampered Chef party with just your consultant and enjoy all the same benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Admin Greg