• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bingo Game Idea: Create Fun & Engaging Parties with This Simple Twist!

In summary, this woman created a bingo game using index cards with phrases written on them. She had guests fill out the cards at the beginning of her demo and then as she talked, they marked off the cards with the phrases. The winner got to pick from many prizes.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Ok i have had the same bingo game forever. SO the other night I went to a PL party and the rep had a new version that will so help me out!! Here is how she did it. She had index cards made up with different random phrases I.E... on one card (for our purposes) she had 10% then she went on to say "When you host a show you will get a 10% discount for a full year on all purchases you make for a full year after your show" Then she moved on to the next let's say "Help Whip Cancer" and then you say something about that etc etc. As she went through the cards she instructed the guests to write the phrase on the BINGO cards anywhere they wanted. And so on until the card is full. Then she shuffled the cards and held them up and said the phrase. (I won by the way!!) Anywhoo. I have attached Blank Bingo cards for those of you who are interested. Choose whatever phrases you want and have fun!! I think this is great for me because I can NEVER remember EVERTHING to talk about, this way each item can be addressed!!

Attachments

• Blank Bingo Cards.doc
    34 KB · Views: 549
Thanks for sharing. I might give this a try at my next show.

What about doing the same type of thing, but instead of holding up the cards randomly to determine a winner, have the guests fill them out at the beginning, then as you do your demo and talk, they mark off their spaces as you mention each benefit or whatever else you had them list. Just a thought.

See that would be a great idea.....However like I said I forget to mention things..... a lot!!! :D That is the way I did it for the bingo game that I had already. So until I get in a rythm I will try it this way. Thank you so much for your ideas, that is why I love this board!!

ok okI made up my 24 cards with phrased to discuss on them and I am so excited!!.....now I just need a party to try them out at!! ROFLMAO!!

Pc Bingo
smarteez2 said:
I made up my 24 cards with phrased to discuss on them and I am so excited!!.....now I just need a party to try them out at!! ROFLMAO!!

down here in S. TX we're allowed to charge for bingo cards and the winners get to pick from PC prizes. IN OH we were'n't allowed to do these types of shows. Many have done them and I've searched here to see how to go about it but can't find anything, any ideas??

thanks;

liz

I have done the type of bingo with the blank cards and the guest write their favorite product, or what they think I will use in my demo, and when I talk about a product they mark it off...
And give them a free space for booking a show!

ChefNic said:
I have done the type of bingo with the blank cards and the guest write their favorite product, or what they think I will use in my demo, and when I talk about a product they mark it off...

I like the free space for booking a show idea!

ChefNic said:
I have been working on something like this for a party I am doing Friday night. It is during an overnight church scrapbooking party and they are having several direct sales representatives in throughout the night for presentations to keep things interesting. (I was lucky enough to get the 8:30pm spot) Anyway, I have only done a few cooking shows and I'm still very nervous and find it hard to keep a good flow to my show. I am thinking that while I work on the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle that I will ask them to look through the catalog and fill up their bingo card with products that they want. I have been working on index cards with all of the products from the new catalog listed. On the index cards I am going to write the page it can be found on, product description and other ideas from Consultants Corner so that to give them time to find something on their card I can be reading off other ideas and uses for the product, the warranty, maximum heat, etc. and hopefully it will bring up something that people have looked over or didn't really know what they could use it for and now they just have to add that to their list. I am going to call it Wish List Bingo. Also, hoping that by filling up the spaces they will purchase a lot more or want to book a show to get it free or discounted. I also think this is great for me, being a newbie, to learn more about the product and to be able to share more about it without being embarrassed about reading it straight from a card. Its a win-win for me. I have been looking on here to see if anybody has done anything similar. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it so if anybody has tried this version let me know how it worked for you and if there is anything you would try to do differently. For the prize I have a bag of scrapbooking supplies I got on clearance at Target and will put a few small PC products in there as well. I'm trying to get as many people there involved in my party as possible. I went to this last year and there were probably twenty or thirty people there but not all of them participated in the Pampered Chef, Stampin' it Up, Partylite...shows.

Last edited:
That's so great that the church is doing that...sounds like fun!!

Just make sure you don't bore them with too many details about the product...make it more info like how they can use it...not so much the nitty gritty... I think people are less interested in the fact that...for example...the Mix N Scraper is heat resistant up to 650F...but more interested in the fact that it won't burn when they use it in a skillet! Same info...but they can relate better.
If it is something like the cookware or knives with a LIFETIME guarantee...THAT is something they will go "OOOOHHHH WOW !"

Just my thoughts...
I think also...if they realize they can use the Easy Accent Decorator for more than cool whip... (deviled eggs, manicotti, etc) they go... "OHHH WOW!"

Best of luck with it!! It sounds like fun! And I'm glad you got in early...not at like 3am! LOL

Let us know how it turns out!

What is the New Bingo Game Idea?

The New Bingo Game Idea is a fun and engaging twist on the classic game of bingo. It involves creating themed party bingo cards with different tasks or challenges for guests to complete during the party.

How does the New Bingo Game work?

First, you will need to create themed party bingo cards with different tasks or challenges. These can be related to the party theme or specific to the host's interests. Then, distribute the cards to guests and have them mark off the tasks as they complete them during the party. The first guest to complete a line or fill the entire card wins a prize!

What are the benefits of using the New Bingo Game at a party?

The New Bingo Game adds an element of fun and excitement to any party. It encourages guests to interact with each other and participate in various activities, making the party more engaging and memorable. It also allows the host to incorporate their own personal touch and creativity into the game.

Can the New Bingo Game be customized?

Yes, the New Bingo Game can be completely customized to fit any party theme or occasion. You can create your own bingo cards and tasks, or choose from a variety of pre-made templates. This allows for endless possibilities and makes the game suitable for any type of party.

Where can I find more information about the New Bingo Game?

You can find more information about the New Bingo Game on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in creating and implementing the game at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies