• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Netwinner - Is Anyone Playing Right Now?

In summary, the participants in this conversation are discussing their experiences with a website called Netwinner where they can win prizes by spinning a wheel. One person has been extremely successful and has hit many wins in a row, while others have not had the same luck. They joke about being addicted to the game and encourage others to join in. Some have convinced family members to play with them, while others have not been interested. Some even feel guilty for spending so much time on the website. One person expresses concern about getting addicted and neglecting other responsibilities.
Okay you guys got me hooked for a tiny bit, now it's just making me mad. It keeps saying answer trivia question & nothing is there, then it takes me to an error page, well I guess they don't want me to win anything! Oh well fun while it lasted!

Amanda log out and log back in

I have done that several times, I am on firefox so I logged in on Internet Explorer. It first happened last night, and I took as a sign to go to bed. Then this morning I have gotten 4 spins & can't get past it.

Does the question come up at all, you should able to answer either original design, no answer, and two other options that i can't remember at the moment.

You don't actually have to view it just click an answer.

my name on there is spoilyourkitchen

No question at all & it I can get the hand like I am clicking on something & it takes me right to the error page.

I guess it still has some bugs! It still showing as a beta which just means its still in testing

Well why do I get the bugs, can't they give it to someone else.

I even tried picking my own #'s & that didn't change it either!

every now and then when i'm playing it locks up and shuts my internet browser completely down. I have to reboot my whole computer to be able to do anything.

mandydollie said:
my name on there is spoilyourkitchen

Who did you sign under? I don't see you on my page?

I got it working again, I rebooted my computer & now it's back again!!

pamperedalf said:
I got it working again, I rebooted my computer & now it's back again!!

Woo - hoo!!
welcome back! :D

i didn't sign up under anyone

mandydollie said:
i didn't sign up under anyone

Well that's a big bummer!

i know i'm sorry. It was one of those blond moments, that I completely forgot about the referral deal. Sorry, hun!

Does this really work??? Has anyone actually gotten a gift card in the mail from them???

nicki25 said:
Does this really work??? Has anyone actually gotten a gift card in the mail from them???

I got my first one a few weeks back and just ordered my 2nd one yesterday. My girlfriend Marci won the $250 and her check arrived in 10 days!

Come play!!
http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=dannyzmom

mandydollie said:
i know i'm sorry. It was one of those blond moments, that I completely forgot about the referral deal. Sorry, hun!

What a bummer - cuz so many of us signed under one another we are all helping each other!

Carolyn, I signed up under you. Hopefully I show up in your list. (tracymagu)

tracymagu said:

Yep - I see you there!!
Happy clicking and good luck winning BIG!!!

tracymagu said:

Carolyn, I signed under you too (LisaD). Wow, don't you wish all these people were signing up for PC under you? :D I've shown my kids (11 and 16) how to play so maybe they can help me reach the gift cards sooner.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Carolyn, I signed under you too (LisaD). Wow, don't you wish all these people were signing up for PC under you? :D I've shown my kids (11 and 16) how to play so maybe they can help me reach the gift cards sooner.

Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!?
My kids love to play - my 4 year old likes to choose the #'s - it's great for helping him learn his #'s - he says "Choose 4...6..." and then we say "That's forty-six"
So it's great!!

I just signed up under you, too. You're right, it seems like the more you play, the better your odds. I know you saw that I signed up, because I got your email. Thanks! :D

chefjenibel said:
I just signed up under you, too. You're right, it seems like the more you play, the better your odds. I know you saw that I signed up, because I got your email. Thanks! :D

You're welcome!! Happy winning!
I have found that as the weeks went on, I started hitting less 10's and more 25's and 100's and then the occasional 500 and 5000!!!
And by referring people it makes the points add up superfast - so refer all your friends and family!!

I just won 500 points, yeah! It sucks having to shut the comp. down every time I get a quiz ? but this can be very addicting!

Oh man, this is bad news for me!!:p I could easily get addicted to that! I'm finally back on chefsuccess after a VERY lazy past couple week where I barely popped on here. So, now I just spent about an hour reading back through hundreds of posts. :) I'll have to check out netwinner, but I'm ONLY going to do it after I get some "chores" done and can check some things off my "to do" list for today. That will be my reward.

Well crap, this is gonna be addicting. Thanks guys.... Now I'm gonna take forever to get my newsletter out this morning :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy