• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Boost Your Team's Activity? Try This Trick!

In summary, "Here We Go Again.........." is a new line of cooking and baking products from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of innovative and versatile kitchen tools and accessories. These products are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable, and can be purchased individually or as part of a set. They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Recipes specifically designed for use with "Here We Go Again.........." products can be found on the company's website, social media pages, and product catalogs.
pamela
in the last 3 days, I have heard from 2 of my Consultants that they intend to go inactive........this will leave me with only 2 ACTIVE consultants!!!!
I can only go out there and actively recruit the bejeebers out of everyone!
THis is month #2 of the big "R", so I have to get my act together!!!

you CAN do it Meg!

Meg,
Here is an email I am sending out to my team. I did something similar in January and two inactive folks subsequently popped up with shows. It isn't a long term solution, but it may buy you some time. -Kris

Hi Everyone,
Just a courtesy reminder that the Fall/Winter Sample packages will be announced soon!!!! All active consultants will be eligible to order new product samples at 50% off (or more). If you are currently inactive, you can reactivate by simply submitting $200 or more in sales. (Note: HO will debit your account $2 for each month you were inactive so as to bring your liability insurance up to date.) Contact me if you have any questions. Happy Shopping!

Related to Need to Boost Your Team's Activity? Try This Trick!

What is "Here We Go Again.........." and what does it include?

"Here We Go Again.........." is a new line of cooking and baking products from Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What makes "Here We Go Again.........." different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "Here We Go Again.........." line features innovative and versatile products that are perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. These products are designed to save time, space, and effort while cooking, making them a must-have for any home cook.

Can I purchase "Here We Go Again.........." products individually?

Yes, "Here We Go Again.........." products can be purchased individually or as part of a set. This allows you to choose the products that best fit your cooking needs and budget.

Are "Here We Go Again.........." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Here We Go Again.........." products are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, we always recommend consulting the care instructions for each specific product to ensure proper cleaning.

Where can I find recipes to use with "Here We Go Again.........." products?

We have a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes available on our website that are specifically designed to be used with "Here We Go Again.........." products. You can also find recipe inspiration on our social media pages and in our product catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amy07
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies