• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Thick Rods for AC/P/S? PM Me!

In summary, "thick rods" are essential components of a vehicle's air conditioner, power steering, and power steering systems. They provide support and stability to these systems, ensuring proper functioning and preventing potential damage to the vehicle. The size of the thick rods needed will vary depending on the make and model of the vehicle and it is important to use high-quality and recommended products specifically designed for AC/P/S systems. These thick rods can be purchased from auto parts stores, online retailers, or from a mechanic.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm trying to track down 2 thick rods for the AC/P/S. I have one customer who will order the actual product if she can get the thick rod and one that loves hers and would love to have the thick rod to go with it. Please PM me! That way I don't have to keep track of this thread!

bumping for the morning crowd!

Related to Need Thick Rods for AC/P/S? PM Me!

1. What are "thick rods" used for in the context of AC/P/S?

"Thick rods" are used to support and strengthen the structure of the air conditioner, power steering, and power steering systems in a vehicle. They are typically made of metal and are essential for the proper functioning of these systems.

2. Why do I need to use thick rods for AC/P/S?

Thick rods are necessary for the stability and safety of your vehicle's AC/P/S systems. Without them, the systems may not function properly and could potentially cause damage to your vehicle.

3. How do I know what size thick rods I need for my vehicle's AC/P/S?

The size of the thick rods needed for your vehicle's AC/P/S systems will depend on the make and model of your vehicle. It is best to consult your vehicle's manual or a mechanic for the correct size.

4. Can I use any type of thick rods for my vehicle's AC/P/S?

No, it is important to use thick rods specifically designed for AC/P/S systems. Using the wrong type of rods can lead to malfunctioning or damaged systems. It is always best to use high-quality and recommended products.

5. Where can I purchase thick rods for my vehicle's AC/P/S?

You can purchase thick rods for your vehicle's AC/P/S systems from auto parts stores, online retailers, or directly from a mechanic. Make sure to choose a reputable seller and check for compatibility with your vehicle before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies