• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Totally Frustrated With Acs Re: Msabc Walk

In summary, the local office of ACS didn't send the team leader kit that was promised to the team leader who signed up in August. The team leader called the office to try to figure out what was going on and was told that the office had found the kit but that it was empty. The team leader was then told that the office would be coming to drop the kit off. However, the kit was not actually dropped off and the team leader has yet to receive anything else from ACS.
chefkathy
I signed up to be a team leader via the website in August. I didn't receive anything from ACS (other than emails), so I dug around the event website and found that I could request a leader kit. Did that at least a month ago. I never received anything.

Fast forward to this week. Our walk is less than 2 weeks away. I finally got a call from our local office saying they just found my request for a leader kit--could they come drop it off? I found that a bit odd, so offered to come by their office and pick it up. It was on my way home from preschool anyway.

When I got home, I realized there was nothing of substance in the bag. There was a t shirt and some cardboard stand up thinys to put on a counter somewhere with literature about the event--but no literature to put in it. The most important thing--our walk registration papers, which need to be filled out BEFORE the walk--were not in there. :mad: :grumpy:

I just called them back AGAIN and now they are going to come drop them off to me this afternoon.

I also just a few days ago received a letter in the mail with a key chain and ideas for fundraising. Too little too late.

They do not have their act together. It is frustrating to try to rally a team together when I don't even have the materials from ACS to use.

Ooh seriously, there was supposed to be some type of forms?? A T-shirt?? I got some little letter that was all eaten up saying thank you for becoming a team leader, please accept this key chain, which wasn't in there. So I called, but now I'm wondering if I should have received more. I didn't get any forms or instructions. Hmmm. I requested that leader packet too and never got anything other than that letter. Now I"m worried.

Where is your local office, Deb? Mine is in Batavia and the funny thing is, I thought What the heck? I'll ask if they'd do a catalog show fundraiser. So I'm dropping off catalogs probably tomorrow or Thursday and offering to make them treats that I'll drop off when I go to pick up their orders. You should ask your local people!!

Do you know if we can turn in donations or have them come through on our website AFTER the walk???

I'm sorry guys! Maybe you have new people running it this year and they're just bogged down?? I don't know. Mine seem to be doing everything right, like when we raised $100 as a team, they sent me 10 pink bracelets to hand out.

I would definitely give them a call again and let them know if they want YOU to be successful, they eed to have their act together.

pamperedbecky said:
Ooh seriously, there was supposed to be some type of forms?? A T-shirt?? I got some little letter that was all eaten up saying thank you for becoming a team leader, please accept this key chain, which wasn't in there. So I called, but now I'm wondering if I should have received more. I didn't get any forms or instructions. Hmmm. I requested that leader packet too and never got anything other than that letter. Now I"m worried.

Where is your local office, Deb? Mine is in Batavia and the funny thing is, I thought What the heck? I'll ask if they'd do a catalog show fundraiser. So I'm dropping off catalogs probably tomorrow or Thursday and offering to make them treats that I'll drop off when I go to pick up their orders. You should ask your local people!!

Do you know if we can turn in donations or have them come through on our website AFTER the walk???

I have no idea!!!!

My office is in Tinley Park. I'll have to ask her about a fundraiser. :)

DebbieJ said:
I have no idea!!!!

My office is in Tinley Park. I'll have to ask her about a fundraiser. :)

I know that we can, I don't see why you couldn't.

OMG! I've gotten NOTHING!!! No letter, no keychain... no info at all! I had to ask Chef Ann if she knew even when it started because I had nothing.Although, I HAVE gotten the e-mails encouraging me to raise more $$ which I have. And in talking to Ann, I found out that it's not even an "organized" walk. We can go walk whatever distance we want at whatever time we want just as long as it's between 8-10 am.I'm glad I raised the money but am wondering if I will even go... what's the point?

DebbieJ said:
I just called them back AGAIN and now they are going to come drop them off to me this afternoon.

UGH!!!! They never showed up. Then I got a message from a different gal asking if she could come by tonight and drop them off. This is so absurd. This is no way to run a nationwide charity.

Yikes! What a fiasco!
I signed on with Jilleysue's company's team (Thanks Kristi for helping me - love ya girl!!) but have not received anything yet.

dannyzmom said:
Yikes! What a fiasco!
I signed on with Jilleysue's company's team (Thanks Kristi for helping me - love ya girl!!) but have not received anything yet.

Hey Carolyn, I dont' think you'll receive anything b/c you didn't sign to be a team leader. Unless your branch is different than mine, you won't get anything in the mail so get out there and get donations!! :D

1. What is Msabc Walk and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Msabc Walk stands for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, which is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society (ACS). Pampered Chef is proud to be a national sponsor of this event and has been supporting it for over 20 years.

2. How can I participate in the Msabc Walk as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join or create a team to participate in the Msabc Walk in your local area. You can also spread the word and encourage your customers and friends to join your team or donate to the cause.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to fundraise for the Msabc Walk?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, such as hosting a cooking show or selling designated products, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the Msabc Walk. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any incentives for Pampered Chef consultants who participate in the Msabc Walk?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers rewards and recognition for consultants who participate in the Msabc Walk. These can include special pins, recognition at our national conference, and even a trip to walk in the event in a different city!

5. How can I learn more about the partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society?

You can visit our website to learn more about our partnership and how we are supporting the fight against breast cancer. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific questions or inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • byrd1956