• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Survey Drawing Slips for Upcoming Fair? Look No Further!

In summary, Need Survey Drawing Slips are a tool used at fairs to gather important information from potential customers. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily order these slips through your back office or by contacting your upline. The questions on the slips should relate to your products and services, and it's recommended to order more slips than you think you'll need. To use the slips effectively, designate a specific area for customers to fill them out, offer an incentive, and follow up with the information gathered after the fair.
mjdickie
Hi! I have a fair coming up on Sept. 26th. I just sent in my supply order for the month, and like a dope, completely forgot to order any more Survey Drawing Slips. Does anyone have one or two pads of drawing slips that I could buy from you?

Thanks!
Maggie
[email protected]

I have at least one you can have, but I'd suggest making your own and customizing them to the fair and the types of leads you're after. Here's an example of a bridal fair slip:

Name & info on top
I'd love informaton on a Pampered Chef Wedding Shower
I"d love some information on becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant earning commission, products & trips!(Great for wedding expenses!)
I'd love some information on The Pampered Chef's Wedding Registry, including registry rewards.
I'd love to host a cooking or catalog show of my own. (non-bridal related)

Here's a job fair:
I'm interested in earning money with PC
I'm interested in earning money with PC but I have questions
I am interested in: Part time income/ full time income
I have not heard of PC, I"d like more info
I have/have not done direct selling in the past
I am interested in hosting a cooking or catalog show

Here this may help.

Attachments

• Guest%20CareCard.pdf
    22.9 KB · Views: 275
Love those!! Are those from Steve Wilshire?

It was on my Director's site, I'm not sure if it's Steve Wiltshire. I'm reading one of his books right now. There is another style there also.

What are Need Survey Drawing Slips and why do I need them for my upcoming fair?

Need Survey Drawing Slips are a convenient way to gather important information from your potential customers at a fair. These slips typically include questions about their interests, needs, and contact information. By using these slips, you can learn more about your target audience and follow up with them after the fair.

How do I obtain Need Survey Drawing Slips for my fair?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily order Need Survey Drawing Slips through your back office. Simply log in and go to the "Order Supplies" section. You can also contact your upline for assistance in ordering these slips.

What kind of questions should I include on the Need Survey Drawing Slips?

The questions on the slips should relate to your products and services. Some examples include asking about their favorite kitchen tools, if they have any dietary restrictions, or if they are interested in hosting a cooking show. You can also include questions about their contact information and if they would like to receive future updates from you.

How many Need Survey Drawing Slips should I order for my fair?

This will depend on the size of your fair and how many potential customers you anticipate. It's always better to have extra slips on hand rather than running out, so we recommend ordering more than you think you'll need. You can always use the leftover slips at future events.

Are there any tips for using Need Survey Drawing Slips effectively at a fair?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to maximize the usefulness of the slips. First, make sure to have a designated area for customers to fill them out. This could be a table or a clipboard that you carry with you. Second, offer a small incentive for customers to fill out the slips, such as a discount or free product. Finally, be sure to follow up with the information gathered from the slips after the fair to keep the momentum going.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PlantationPC