• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Booth Bookings with Effective Drawing Slip Notifications

In summary, drawing notifications are messages that inform individuals of winning a Pampered Chef drawing or giveaway. To sign up for these notifications, create an account on our website and opt-in to receive email notifications. Drawings and giveaways are held throughout the year, and you can opt-out of receiving notifications at any time. If you receive a notification, carefully follow the instructions to claim your prize.
PlantationPC
Does anyone have any sort of communication that you use to send people who filled out a drawing slip at a fair? Of course, everyone is a winner :) but some folks only provided me with their email address and I want to be sure that the notification is catchie enough for them to call me back to book a show.

When you say everyone is a winner - what do you offer them? I had a drawing for a $25 gift certificate at my booth.

Everyone wins a cooking show

1. What are drawing notifications?

Drawing notifications are messages that are sent out to inform individuals that they have been selected as winners of a Pampered Chef drawing or giveaway.

2. How do I sign up for drawing notifications?

To sign up for drawing notifications, you can visit our website and create an account. From there, you can opt-in to receive email notifications about our drawings and giveaways.

3. How often do you hold drawings?

We hold drawings and giveaways throughout the year, but the frequency may vary. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for announcements about upcoming drawings.

4. Can I opt-out of receiving drawing notifications?

Yes, you can opt-out of receiving drawing notifications at any time by updating your preferences on our website or by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email notification.

5. What do I need to do if I receive a drawing notification?

If you receive a drawing notification, follow the instructions provided in the notification to claim your prize. This may include providing your contact information or completing a form. Make sure to read the notification carefully and follow all instructions to ensure you receive your prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies