• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Advice on What to Do....

In summary, the best course of action would be to reach out to the check out lady directly, apologize for her bad experience with PC, and offer a free product or coupon as a gesture of goodwill. Make sure to explain why the bad experience happened and emphasize the positive aspects of PC. Hopefully this will make up for the bad experience and she will be open to giving PC another chance.
Dooles
Okay, I heard about going to the grocery store with catalogs and talking with the check out lady about PC. So that's what I did. She said she heard of PC but that she had a bad experience with it. So I asked her what happened. She said she went to a party and the host or consultant, she sounded confused on that part, had the guests make their checks out to the host/consultant, who in turn took their money!!!!!:eek: Well, I had no idea what to say! I told her I was sorry that happened and that we have it to where you can order online at our personal website and asked if she'd like to give it another try? She said no. :( I don't know what to do. Should I go back to the store and offer her something? I just signed this month and have no idea what to do for this woman, but I want to make it up to her somehow. Any ideas ladies?? Thanks so much!!

I think the best thing to do is reach out to her directly. You can find her contact information through the store, or you could try asking around. Once you have her contact info, reach out and apologize for the bad experience she had with PC. Then, offer to give her a free product or coupon as a gesture of goodwill. In addition, explain why that happened and how you are making sure it doesn't happen again. Make sure to emphasize the positive aspects of PC and that you are committed to providing great service. This way, she will have a better understanding of what PC is all about. Hopefully this will make up for the bad experience and she will be willing to give it another chance.

Hey there,First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with PC. It's always disappointing when a company or consultant doesn't represent the brand well.In terms of what you can do for the check out lady, I don't think it would hurt to go back to the store and offer her something as a gesture of goodwill. Maybe you could offer her a discount on her next purchase or a free product that she can try out. You could also explain to her that not all consultants are like the one she had a bad experience with and that you are committed to providing excellent customer service.However, if she declines your offer, it's important to respect her decision and not push her to try PC again. Sometimes, a bad experience can leave a lasting impression and it's best to let her make her own decision about whether or not she wants to give it another try.In the future, it might be a good idea to have a conversation with potential customers about the different payment options available and to reassure them that their money will be handled securely. This could help prevent any misunderstandings or concerns.I hope this helps and good luck with your new business!

Related to Need Some Advice on What to Do....

1. What are some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights?

We have a variety of recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights, such as one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker dishes. Our website also has a section dedicated to 30-minute meals for even more convenience.

2. I'm new to cooking, what are some essential kitchen tools I should have?

Some essential kitchen tools for beginners include a good chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. We offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools that are perfect for any skill level.

3. I'm hosting a dinner party, what are some impressive but easy recipes to make?

We have many delicious and impressive recipes that are actually quite simple to make. Some fan favorites include our bacon-wrapped chicken bites, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini fruit tarts.

4. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To properly care for your stoneware, we recommend seasoning it before first use and handwashing it with hot water and a nylon scraper to remove any food debris. Avoid using soap or harsh detergents, and be sure to dry it completely before storing.

5. Are there any vegan or vegetarian recipes available?

Yes, we have a variety of plant-based recipes that are both delicious and easy to make. You can search for specific dietary preferences on our website or filter recipes by ingredient to find options that fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies