• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor My Upline's Upline Tried to Steal My Customer

In summary, if your upline's upline tries to steal your customer, communicate with your upline first and then reach out to your company's customer service team for assistance if needed. To prevent this situation, maintain a strong relationship with your customers and clearly establish your role as their consultant. If you believe your upline's upline has intentionally stolen your customer, you can report them to your company's customer service team. It is not recommended to confront them directly. While most direct sales companies have policies in place to protect consultants, it's important to maintain a good relationship with customers to prevent any potential issues.
candiejayne
This is funny, I got this email from my upline's upline... I cracked up!

Yesterday I was at Jewel & this lady ahead of me had about 3 or 4 cloth
grocery bags of all colors. I said to her, you must really like those
colorful bags." She said, "Yes, I think I have one from each store." I
said "You need a red Pampered Chef bag to go with your collection.," She
said, "Oh, my gradndaughter is a consultant." I asked her what her name
was and she said Andrea Pancrazio. I told her that you were in our group &
I knew you.

What makes this even funnier to me is that my upline's upline, Karen, she use to work with my dad, so I have known her since I was about 6 years old. She just can't get away from my family. I accused her of trying to steal my grandma.:cool:

LOL, It IS a small world after all!

That is too funny!!

Thanks, guess this means I need to order some bags, my grandma is up my rear about them now! LOL She'll be great advertisement for me, she loves to talk about us grandkids.

Hi there!

Haha, that is too funny! It seems like our Pampered Chef bags are becoming quite the popular item to collect. I love how colorful and durable they are, they make grocery shopping so much more fun. And it's even more hilarious that your upline's upline knows your family so well. It's a small world after all!

I hope you're having a great time as a consultant and spreading the love of Pampered Chef to everyone you meet. Keep on cooking and collecting those bags! :)

1. What should I do if my upline's upline tries to steal my customer?

If your upline's upline tries to steal your customer, the first thing you should do is communicate with your upline and let them know what happened. They may not be aware of the situation and can help mediate the issue. If communication with your upline does not resolve the problem, you can reach out to your direct sales company's customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I prevent my upline's upline from trying to steal my customer?

The best way to prevent your upline's upline from trying to steal your customer is by maintaining a strong relationship with your customers. Keep in touch with them regularly and provide excellent customer service. Also, make sure to clearly establish your role as their consultant and let them know they can reach out to you directly for any future purchases.

3. Can I report my upline's upline for stealing my customer?

If you believe that your upline's upline has intentionally and maliciously stolen your customer, you can report them to your direct sales company's customer service team. They will investigate the situation and take appropriate action if necessary.

4. Should I confront my upline's upline if they try to steal my customer?

It is generally not recommended to confront your upline's upline directly if they try to steal your customer. Instead, try to handle the situation professionally by reaching out to your upline or the customer service team for assistance. Confrontation may escalate the situation and damage relationships within your team.

5. Will my direct sales company protect me from upline's upline trying to steal my customer?

Most direct sales companies have policies in place to protect their consultants from having their customers stolen by upline or other consultants. However, it is always a good idea to keep track of your customer interactions and maintain a strong relationship with them to prevent any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies