• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need November Host Special Flyer

In summary, the "Need November Host Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer for Pampered Chef that highlights the special deals and discounts available to hosts who schedule a party in November. You can get a copy of the flyer from your local consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Hosting a party in November comes with several benefits, including exclusive discounts, free and discounted products, and the ability to shop from home. While hosting a party is the best way to earn the most benefits, you do not have to host a party to take advantage of the November host specials. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn host rewards and half-price items in addition to the November host specials.
whiteyteresa
I have tried to bring up the Host Flyer from CC but everytime I do - I get this message:

There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (16).

I have opened all of the others without any problem, but this one is driving me crazy - (and that's not a far drive either)

Could someone post this one for me - I like to have a copy - from CC that is - on my hard drive.

It will be 3 years tomorrow that I have my first show - Open House.

Thanks in advance

:chef:

Why not use the one here that is the Host/Guest Specials on one page? It saves paper and ink! I like those a lot better and so do my customers!

I'll email you one!

Thanks for the suggestion pcchefjane - I do use these but I always like to have a copy of the originals

Thanks Kathleen - I received it

:chef:

In case anyone else needs it:

Attachments

• hs_08nov.pdf
    273.1 KB · Views: 327

Related to Need November Host Special Flyer

What is the "Need November Host Special Flyer"?

The "Need November Host Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer for the month of November that highlights the special deals and discounts available to hosts who schedule a Pampered Chef party during that month.

How can I get a copy of the "Need November Host Special Flyer"?

You can get a copy of the flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The flyer may also be included in your monthly consultant newsletter.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in November?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in November comes with several benefits, including exclusive discounts on popular products, the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, and the ability to shop from the comfort of your own home.

Do I have to host a party in order to take advantage of the November host specials?

While hosting a party is the best way to earn the most benefits from the November host specials, you do not have to host a party in order to take advantage of the discounts and deals. You can also place an individual order or join a party as a guest.

Can I combine the November host specials with other promotions or discounts?

The November host specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, unless otherwise stated. However, you can still earn host rewards and half-price items in addition to the November host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
beckysuem
Replies
Views
lt1jane