• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mini Catalogs? Will Paypal - 97128

In summary, a mini catalog from Pampered Chef is a smaller version of their full catalog that contains a selection of their most popular and new products. It can be requested from a consultant or ordered directly from their website for a small fee, or a free digital version can be downloaded. The mini catalog does not include all products from the full catalog, but the full catalog can be viewed online or through their mobile app. Payment for mini catalogs can be made through Paypal both online and through a consultant.
lockhartkitchen
I want to purchase a pack of mini-catalogs (early), but I'm unable to attend leadership. One pack is usually around $3.00. Is someone willing to pick a pack up for me? I can pay using paypal for a quick payment of the cost of the catalogs and shipping to 97128. Please?

You can contact me at [email protected]

Hi there,I would be happy to help you out and pick up a pack of mini-catalogs for you. I understand that you are unable to attend leadership and I am more than willing to save you the trouble of having to miss out on getting the catalogs.I am familiar with using PayPal and can easily send you the payment for the cost of the catalogs and the shipping to your address. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] to discuss the details and make arrangements for the purchase.Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you out!Best,

Hi there! I would be happy to pick up a pack of mini-catalogs for you and ship them to 97128. I understand the importance of having these materials early and I would be glad to help. I will send you an email at [email protected] to confirm the details and arrange for payment through Paypal. Thank you for considering me as your consultant!

1. What is a mini catalog from Pampered Chef?

A mini catalog from Pampered Chef is a smaller version of our full catalog, featuring a selection of our most popular and new products. It is a convenient and affordable way to browse and purchase our products.

2. How can I get a copy of the mini catalog?

You can request a mini catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can order one directly from our website. Simply go to the "Need Mini Catalogs?" page and select the desired quantity. You can also download a digital version of the mini catalog for free.

3. Does the mini catalog contain the same products as the full catalog?

No, the mini catalog does not include all of the products featured in our full catalog. It only includes a selection of our top and new products. However, you can always view our full catalog online or through our mobile app.

4. Do I need to pay for the mini catalog?

Yes, there is a small fee for ordering physical copies of the mini catalog. This fee covers the cost of printing and shipping. However, you can download a digital version for free.

5. Can I use Paypal to pay for the mini catalogs?

Yes, we accept Paypal as a form of payment for our mini catalogs. Simply select Paypal as your payment method during checkout on our website. You can also pay with Paypal if you are ordering through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • bethany.harapat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel