• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Help Purchase and Ship New Spring Mini-Catalogs?

In summary, The new spring products for leaders include the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Stoneware Egg Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Spring Form Loaf Pan, and the Green Goddess Dip Set. These products are available to all customers, with the opportunity for leaders to purchase them at a discounted price. Leaders can also earn commission on all product sales, including the new spring products. To promote these products to customers, leaders can host cooking parties, share on social media, and highlight in product displays or newsletters. There are also opportunities for leaders to earn free products and discounts through incentive programs, and customers may also have access to special deals and offers during the launch of these new products.
lockhartkitchen
I want to purchase a pack of mini-catalogs (can't wait for change over kit), but I'm unable to attend leadership. One pack is usually around $3.00. Is someone willing to pick a pack up for me? I can pay using paypal for a quick payment of the cost of the catalogs and shipping to 97128. Please?

lockhartkitchen said:
I want to purchase a pack of mini-catalogs (can't wait for change over kit), but I'm unable to attend leadership. One pack is usually around $3.00. Is someone willing to pick a pack up for me? I can pay using paypal for a quick payment of the cost of the catalogs and shipping to 97128. Please?
FYI: The best way to ship them would be a priority envelope. It's $4.60. That way you could already have the envelope ready to pop in the mail. It's almost as much to send it parcel post anyway. ...now that's what it would be from Chicago to NC anyway...

Why don't you ask your director to buy some for you?

Julie send me your info. and I will get them for you. Here is my email address [email protected] . I would be glad to help you. Someone once did that for me so I am happy to help.

Thank you Pam! She's getting them for me. My director is not going to leadership this year (bad timing for her), and no one in my cluster is going.

Related to Can Someone Help Purchase and Ship New Spring Mini-Catalogs?

1. What are some of the new spring products for leaders?

The new spring products for leaders include the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Stoneware Egg Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Spring Form Loaf Pan, and the Green Goddess Dip Set.

2. Are these products only available for leaders?

No, these products are available to all customers. However, leaders do have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price.

3. Can I earn commission on these new spring products as a leader?

Yes, leaders can earn commission on all product sales, including the new spring products.

4. How can I promote these new products to my customers?

You can promote these new spring products by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking party, sharing them on social media, and highlighting them in your product displays or newsletters.

5. Are there any special deals or offers for these new spring products?

Yes, as a leader, you have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts on the new spring products through our incentive programs. Additionally, there may be special deals and offers available for customers during the launch of these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tenille V.