• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Wine Party Invitations?

In summary, a Wine Party is a social event where participants can learn about and taste different wines while also trying out recipes using Pampered Chef products. Hosting a Wine Party is easy and can be arranged through a Pampered Chef consultant. Attendees do not need to be wine experts as the parties are designed for both enthusiasts and beginners. The wines sampled at the party are not available for purchase, but information can be provided on where to buy them. Additionally, discounts and promotions are often offered at Wine Parties, which can be explained by the consultant.
cherylb63
I want to have a wine/martine and cheese party and was wondering if anyone had a flyer that they used that I could have. I have been searching for hours and just decided to ask, lol. Thanks!!

Michelle

i dont have a flyer but some files DID pop up when I typed WINE. :thumbup:

I know there are some wine and cheese party invites under the files section- I would take a peek there. Good luck!

If you have the time, use vista print to make your invites, they have a martini glass uh invite thingy. (no caffeine yet is affecting my brain! ha ha). I've used it in the past for my open house invites. :)

, I would be happy to help you with your wine and cheese party invitations! I know how overwhelming party planning can be, especially when it comes to creating the perfect invitation. I have a few flyer templates that I have used in the past for similar events, and I would be more than happy to share them with you. Just let me know what kind of information you want to include on the invitation and I can customize it for you. Also, don't forget to check out our amazing wine and cheese products that would be perfect for your party. I can't wait to hear more about your event and help make it a success! Cheers!

1. What is a Wine Party?

A Wine Party is a fun and educational event where you and your friends can taste and learn about different wines while also trying out delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a Wine Party?

Hosting a Wine Party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you choose a date, invite your guests, and plan the menu for the event.

3. Do I have to be a wine expert to attend a Wine Party?

No, absolutely not! Our Wine Parties are designed for both wine enthusiasts and beginners. Our consultants will guide you through the tasting and provide all the information you need to know about the wines being sampled.

4. Can I purchase the wines sampled at the Wine Party?

Unfortunately, we do not sell the wines featured at our Wine Parties. However, our consultants can provide you with information on where to purchase the wines if you enjoyed them.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions offered at Wine Parties?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions offered at Wine Parties. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • JennLizFran