• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheers! Celebrate with Wine & Cheese at My Best Friend's Show

In summary, the "Cheers! Celebrate with Wine & Cheese at My Best Friend's Show" event is a free and social event where attendees can learn about wine and cheese pairings, support their friend's Pampered Chef business, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets. Plus ones are welcome, and there will be exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. Attendees do not need to bring anything, but are encouraged to bring friends or family who may be interested.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So my best friend is finally having a show for me on Sunday. We are doing a wine and cheese show. They are kind of having 2 parties. They are inviting their new neighbors and friends to kind of see their new home and introduce themselves. They are giving everyone option of staying for PC party and inviting others to PC party. Since trifle is guest special and since I'm getting there early to be set up before pre party I want to bring a trifle to share but I'd like it to go well with the wine and cheese theme. I'm demoing one of the baked brie recipes. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I don't drink wine, so I'm not sure. But could you make one that is brownie based with strawberries? Maybe breeze through the Trifle recipe file here and see if something jumps out at you. :)

The Tiramisu Brownie Trifle is awesome and when you use the Kahlua it is really worthy of a wine drinking crowd. Very rich and a little goes along way. I am making one tonight for my office tomorrow to close out my "Order a Trifle Bowl for Mothers Day Special" catalog show.​

1. What is the "Cheers! Celebrate with Wine & Cheese at My Best Friend's Show" event all about?

The event is a fun and interactive way to learn about wine and cheese pairings while supporting your friend's Pampered Chef business. It's a great opportunity to socialize, try delicious food and drinks, and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. However, we encourage you to purchase Pampered Chef products to support your friend's business and to enhance your cooking and entertaining experience at home.

3. Can I bring a plus one to the event?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to RSVP with the number of guests so we can plan accordingly.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products only available at the event. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or purchase gifts for loved ones.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you don't need to bring anything. All the food and drinks will be provided for you to enjoy. However, feel free to bring a friend or family member who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or learning about wine and cheese pairings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CrazyChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
Replies
Views
chefHLM
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode