• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Thank You Letter

In summary, the consultant celebrates two years with The Pampered Chef® and thanks their hosts for helping them out in their business. They offer a 10% discount to their past hosts and also offer a referral bonus of 10% off your order and $25 product credit for referring someone who starts their own business.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm at a loss for words... apparently for the first time! I'm sending out a thank you letter to all my hosts for the year. I want to thank them for helping me out in my business, encouraging them to check out the catalog on my website, offering 10% discount through end of January along with free kitchen shows. Does anyone have one already that they would like to share?

Here is what I have come up with so far but cannot figure out where to go with it now:DearI want to thank you for having a show with me this year and making my business so successful! Without hosts like you, I truly would have no business in the kitchen. I celebrated two years with The Pampered Chef® at the beginning of November and could have never survived in this business without all my fabulous hosts!

Okay, I think I got it now, must have been major writer's block last night. What do you think? Does it look alright?DearI want to thank you for having a show with me in the past year and making my business so successful! Without hosts like you, I truly would have no business in the kitchen. I celebrated two years with The Pampered Chef® at the beginning of November and could have never survived in this business without all my fabulous hosts!As one of my past hosts, I’m offering an extra 10% off any order placed with me before December 31, 2008. This is on top of your 10% Past Host Discount, what a great time to do a little shopping for yourself or those on your holiday lists.Plus, if you book a show with me and hold it before the end of January 2009, I will do a free kitchen show for you. That means I send out the invites and pick up the ingredients for the recipe you chose. I have a bunch of wonderful recipes that I’m offering right now including Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte, Deluxe Mini Cheeseburgers and 30 Minute Chicken. Call me to book your show today, my schedule is filling up!Some of the other great benefits The Pampered Chef® has to offer are bridal showers, wedding registries, fundraisers and business opportunities. I also offer a referral bonus, 10% off your order for referring someone who books a show and $25 product credit for referring someone who starts their own business.I am looking forward to see what the new year brings and wanted to wish you and your family Happy Holidays!Your Consultant,

Related to Need Help With Thank You Letter

1. How do I write a thank you letter?

To write a thank you letter, start by addressing the recipient with a proper salutation, such as "Dear [Name]," or "Hello [Name],". Then, express your gratitude and mention what you are thanking them for. Be specific and sincere in your words. Next, share a personal memory or highlight from your interaction with the recipient. Finally, close the letter with a heartfelt closing and your signature.

2. Do I need to handwrite the thank you letter or can I type it?

While a handwritten thank you letter can be more personal and thoughtful, typing it is also acceptable. Make sure to use a clear and legible font, and print the letter on high-quality paper. If you have neat handwriting, you can also consider writing the letter by hand and then typing it for a more polished look.

3. How long should the thank you letter be?

The length of a thank you letter depends on the purpose and your relationship with the recipient. Generally, a thank you letter should be concise and to the point, ranging from a few sentences to one page. Avoid rambling or including unnecessary details. Keep it short and sweet, but make sure to express your gratitude sincerely.

4. Is it necessary to send a thank you letter for every occasion?

Sending a thank you letter is always a nice gesture, but it may not be necessary for every occasion. It is appropriate to send a thank you letter after receiving a gift, attending a job interview, or after someone has done something kind for you. However, a simple verbal thank you or a thank you note may suffice for smaller gestures or casual interactions.

5. Can I use a pre-written thank you letter?

While using a pre-written thank you letter may save time, it is always best to personalize the letter. A pre-written letter may come across as insincere or generic. Take the time to write a heartfelt and genuine thank you letter that reflects your personal thoughts and feelings. It will be more meaningful to the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates