• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Essentials Should I Include in My First Training Session as a New Director?

In summary, the first training session for Pampered Chef covers company history, core values, product knowledge, policies and procedures, and tips for parties and sales. It typically lasts 2-3 hours, and all materials and supplies are provided. There will be hands-on activities and ongoing training and support after the session.
chefmelody
Well, I'm going to be doing my first training with a new consultant Saturday! Normally my director would do it, but this is a friend from out of town that I recruited, and she's only visiting me for the weekend, so we're going to get the training done. I'm getting a Quick Start box from my director to get her started.

So... any tips on things I should give her? I know I should give her a copy of the List of 100... anything else offhand? We're going to do P3 training and probably watch the Your Life, Your Way DVD.

My director suggested we do a practice run through a recipe too. We were going to do the 3-cheese Garden Pizza... but my AC is broken and I don't want to turn on my oven! :eek: Any ideas for a no-bake recipe that's good for a starter kit show?

It's almost no-bake: Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Bake the crust ahead of time.

Do you have the Guide to Supporting New Consultants? You can do the Cook and Book if you do. Your director should have it, too.As for the recipe, is there someone that you are working on to recruit? Maybe you could ask her to commandeer her kitchen and do the training with her. She could end up signing!

Clubhouse chicken squares could work! I'm going to be out of the house that afternoon, so I could let the place cool off after that.I don't have ANY training materials because I'm not a director yet. I bet I could get something from mine, though.

Before I became a Director I ordered a lot of materials from the Paperwork supply order form.

Stephanie

1. What topics are covered in the first training session?

The first training session will cover the basic principles of Pampered Chef, including our company history, core values, and product knowledge. We will also go over important policies and procedures, as well as tips for successful parties and sales.

2. How long is the first training session?

The first training session typically lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the number of trainees and the pace of the session.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the first training session?

No, all materials and supplies will be provided for you at the training session. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to learn!

4. Will there be any hands-on activities during the first training session?

Yes, we believe that hands-on learning is the most effective way to learn. There will be opportunities for you to practice demonstrating and using our products during the training session.

5. Will there be a follow-up session after the first training?

Yes, we offer ongoing training and support for all our consultants. After the first training session, you will have access to online resources, as well as opportunities for in-person training and mentorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • urbnk8