• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding July OOF? Ask Here!

In summary, to find the July OOF on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Shop" tab and select "Special Offers" from the dropdown menu. The availability of the July OOF may vary by country and cannot be customized. The July OOF typically includes popular products at a discounted price and is only available for a limited time, usually for the entire month of July. It is recommended to purchase it as soon as possible to ensure availability.
JillianAnthony
Hey everyone! I went to the filies section and couldn't find a July OOF. Does anyone have one started yet?

Thanks so much,
Jillian :)

This is what i found on the site. Hope it worked first time attaching a doc.

Attachments

• July off.doc
    301 KB · Views: 332
Thank You so very much!! I bet I was blind and didn't see it ;)

here's one that I use...
August too. :)

Attachments

• august 08 outside order form.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 302
  • july 08 outside order form.doc
    292 KB · Views: 349

Hi Jillian! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help you out with finding the July OOF. Our company releases new OOFs every month, so I'm sure there is one available for July. Have you checked the consultant resources section on our website? There should be a section for OOFs where you can find the July one. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach out to me and I can assist you further. Happy cooking!

1. How can I find the July OOF on the Pampered Chef website?

To find the July OOF on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Shop" tab and then select "Special Offers" from the dropdown menu. This will take you to a page where you can browse and shop all the current OOFs, including the July OOF.

2. Is the July OOF available in all countries?

The availability of the July OOF may vary depending on your country. To check if it is available in your country, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select your country from the dropdown menu and browse the Special Offers page to see if the July OOF is available.

3. What is included in the July OOF?

The July OOF typically includes a set of top-selling Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. The exact products included may vary, but they often include cookware, kitchen tools, and gadgets.

4. Can I customize the products in the July OOF?

Unfortunately, the products in the July OOF cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional items separately to complement the products in the OOF.

5. How long is the July OOF available?

The July OOF is only available for a limited time, usually for the entire month of July. After that, it will be replaced with a new OOF for the following month. It is recommended to purchase the July OOF as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Teresa Goodwin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies