• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help ... Coping Monthly Special Photos With Pictures...

In summary, the "Need Help...Coping" monthly special promotion from Pampered Chef focuses on making meal preparation and cooking easier for busy individuals. It includes a variety of time-saving kitchen tools and easy-to-prepare recipes. Customers can enjoy discounts and savings on featured products and recipes, and the promotion is available to all customers, not just consultants. It is typically offered on a monthly basis, but may vary so it's best to check the Pampered Chef website or with a consultant for current information.
lynnanntodd
Hi Everyone,

I want to make a flyer to send out to people in my neighbourhood but I am having problems copying the monthly special photos that include the prices on it. I can copy the photos but the price do not copy. I would use the one's I have found on this wedsite but I am in Canada. I haven't found one in Canadian prices.

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong ... please feel free to explain it to me.:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Lynnann Todd

If you have the current Adobe Reader, you should see a camera icon on the tool bar. Click on that, then click and drag to select the area you want to copy. That should allow you to paste all of the selected info into your flyer.

Hi Lynnann,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble copying the monthly special photos with prices included. It sounds like you may be copying the photos using a program that doesn't support copying the text within the image. Have you tried using a different program or method to copy the photos? You could also try contacting the website where you found the photos and see if they have a version with Canadian prices or if they can provide you with the prices separately. I hope this helps and good luck with your flyer!

What is the "Need Help...Coping" monthly special promotion?

The "Need Help...Coping" monthly special promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that focuses on products and recipes that make meal preparation and cooking easier for busy individuals.

What types of products are included in the "Need Help...Coping" promotion?

The "Need Help...Coping" promotion typically includes a variety of time-saving kitchen tools, such as slow cookers, food processors, and prep tools. It may also feature recipes that can be prepared quickly and easily.

Are there any discounts or savings associated with the "Need Help...Coping" promotion?

Yes, the "Need Help...Coping" promotion often offers discounts or savings on featured products and recipes. These discounts may vary, so be sure to check the current promotions on the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the "Need Help...Coping" promotion?

No, the "Need Help...Coping" promotion is available to all customers. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant to learn more and place an order.

How often does the "Need Help...Coping" promotion occur?

The "Need Help...Coping" promotion is typically offered on a monthly basis. However, promotions and specials may vary, so it's best to check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • kam