• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fast Help With Decorator Bottle Set

In summary, the conversation is about a person preparing for their first Cookie Exchange Show and wanting to give guests the opportunity to decorate cut-out cookies. They have borrowed a Decorator Bottle Set but it does not come with a recipe for icing. The person is asking for advice on whether to use icing made from confectioner's sugar and milk or pre-made frosting from a can. Others have shared their experiences using both options and recommend using a simple icing recipe. They also offer tips on how to use the Decorator Bottle Set effectively. The conversation ends with a congratulatory message and well wishes for the success of the show.
Chefstover2
I have my first Cookie Exchange Show tonight...making all-occasion cookies. I want to give the guests an opportunity to decorate the cut-out cookies and have borrowed the Decorator Bottle Set from one of my consultants. They surprisingly do not come with a recipe for icing.

Has anyone tried them using icing made from confectioner's sugar and milk? or would it do better to just use regular frosting from a can? I don't have time to practice and see which would do best, but I want the guests to be able to bring some home.

TIA for your help.

I've used both, it's all good! You just don't want it to be too runny.

I usually use Wilton's icing recipe when icing cakes:

Buttercream Icing

It should work just fine. I go by weight with the sugar, usually doubling the recipe, but then again, I'm usually frosting a whole cake.

I have only used it with can frosting. Once I used a butter knife to scoop the frosting out of the can and in to the decorator bottle. The second time, I scooped all of the frosting in to a small zip lock bag, cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag and squeezed the frosting in to the decorator bottle. It was much easier that way.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first Cookie Exchange Show tonight, that's so exciting! I love the idea of giving your guests the opportunity to decorate the cut-out cookies themselves. As for the Decorator Bottle Set, I haven't personally used it before but I have heard great things about it from other consultants. In terms of the icing, I would recommend using a simple recipe made from confectioner's sugar and milk. It's quick and easy to make, and it will give your guests the chance to be creative with their cookie designs. Plus, it's a more cost-effective option compared to buying pre-made frosting from a can. I hope your show is a success and your guests have a great time decorating their cookies! Best of luck!

What is included in the Decorator Bottle Set?

The Decorator Bottle Set includes three different sized bottles, three tips, a cap, and a storage lid for easy clean up.

Can I use the Decorator Bottle Set for hot or cold liquids?

No, the Decorator Bottle Set is not recommended for use with hot or cold liquids as it is not designed to withstand extreme temperatures.

Are the bottles and tips dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the bottles and tips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Decorator Bottle Set for decorating baked goods?

Yes, the Decorator Bottle Set is perfect for decorating baked goods such as cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.

Are replacement tips available for the Decorator Bottle Set?

Yes, replacement tips are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 4mygirls
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • IAmChefJ