• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorator Bottles Question....help!!!

The decorator tips are a standard size; customers can use the standard-sized tips that they have on hand, or purchase additional tips at craft stores. Additionally, the Small Spreader can be used to fill the bottles. The bottles are not microwave-safe and should be handled with care. Finally, make sure that any food and/or ingredients put into the bottles are as smooth as possible to ensure optimal performance.
hoosierchef
I recieved an email from a customer concerning the Decorator Bottles. Since I'm new....and not familiar with this product.....I was hoping some of you "seasoned" consultants could help me out. Here's her question:

>
You just brought some books into Shelley Lucas for a fundraiser
and I had a question about one of the items. It's a new one, the decoratorbottle set. Do you know if you can use other tips
you may have to fit the bottles? I have tips that are Wilton from one of their classes and didn't know if they would fit with these.

Thanks Ladies & Gents. :D

YES, Wilton and I believe it's Aztec (??) tips can be used with the DBS.

HTH,

Lisa

I just got into my "old" tips bag, only have 2 left...1 is Magic Tip 2, and the other is Magic Tip 67 (they're both the stainless steal). BUT

They DO fit! I'm pretty sure they're fairly standard... but I plan to get a couple of other tips this weekend to try it out... what a selling point!

Yep- standard decorating tips will work. It's a great selling point.

Correct..you can use professional tips.

I got to thinking....duh....Consultant's Corner!! I found this info and passed it on to the guest. Thanks for all your help though!!

Cook’s Tips:
The decorator tips are a standard size; customers can use the standard-sized tips that they have on hand, or purchase additional tips at craft stores.

To tint frosting, divide one can of prepared frosting into three resealable plastic bags. Add a few drops of food coloring, secure with a Twixit! Clip and knead to combine. Snip a corner of the bag and dispense into a Decorator Bottle.

The bottles can also be filled using the Small Spreader.

For optimal performance when using the Decorator Bottle Set, be sure that any food and/or ingredients put into the bottles are as smooth as possible.
The decorator bottles are not microwave-safe.
Technical / Safety / Cleaning Tips:

Use the provided brush to pre-clean the bottles and tips, then place in the dishwasher.

Just make sure that you don't use red tinted frosting...one of my bottles in now pink, and so is my cleaning brush. Tried the bleach, no dice. They are still pink. But it doesn't stain any other frosting that's put in there. so no biggie...has this happened to anyone else besides dumb me??

pcchris said:
Just make sure that you don't use red tinted frosting...one of my bottles in now pink, and so is my cleaning brush. Tried the bleach, no dice. They are still pink. But it doesn't stain any other frosting that's put in there. so no biggie...has this happened to anyone else besides dumb me??
Try the rubbermaid plastic booster- it is for the dishwasher so you would have to put just the bottles and brush in but you can put any plastic wear in as well. It works magic that even bleach can't fix!

Thanks Gillian for the tip!

What are decorator bottles used for?

Decorator bottles are used for adding decorative designs or patterns to baked goods, such as cakes, cookies, and pastries. They can also be used for drizzling sauces or dressings onto dishes.

How do I fill the decorator bottle?

To fill the decorator bottle, unscrew the cap and pour in your desired filling or sauce. Then, replace the cap and twist on the desired tip for your desired design.

What are the different tips and designs available for decorator bottles?

There are various tips and designs available for decorator bottles, including round, star, writing, and ribbon tips. These tips can create different patterns and designs, allowing for more versatility in decorating.

How do I clean and maintain my decorator bottle?

To clean your decorator bottle, disassemble all parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. Use a small brush or pipe cleaner to clean out any clogs in the tips. Allow all parts to dry completely before reassembling and storing in a cool, dry place.

Can I use thick or chunky fillings in my decorator bottle?

No, it is not recommended to use thick or chunky fillings in decorator bottles as they can clog the tips and affect the design. Stick to thin fillings or sauces for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies