• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle Recipe Please

In summary, Susan is looking for the recipe for a Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle from Pampered Chef. The recipe includes layers of cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and a chocolate ganache. The finished trifle is topped with more cookies and a raspberry mixture. The recipe makes 16 servings and has a total of 330 calories per serving. A tip is provided for easily topping the trifle with the ganache.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I'm having trouble downloading from CC - does anyone have the recipe? I need to send to my host ASAP.

Thanks!!
Susan

The Pampered Chef ®
Chocolate-Raspberry Cookie Trifle
Recipe 1 cup milk
1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 box (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, divided
1 cup milk chocolate morsels
1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry jam, divided
1 bag (12 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries (not in syrup), thawed 1. For filling, in Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk until pudding mixture begins to thicken. Reserve 1/2 cup of the whipped topping in Measure-All® Cup. Gently fold remaining whipped topping into pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate. 2. For ganache, combine chocolate morsels, reserved whipped topping and half of the jam in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 40-60 seconds or until melted, stirring after each 20-second interval. Stir until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup in Prep Bowl for garnish. 3. Place remaining jam into another Prep Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted. Place berries into Classic Batter Bowl. Pour jam over berries; stir gently. Set aside 16 cookies for garnish; break remaining cookies in half. 4. To assemble trifle, place one-third of the broken cookies into bottom of Trifle Bowl. Layer one-third of the raspberry mixture evenly over cookies. Top with one-third of the pudding mixture and one-third of the ganache. Repeat layers two more times, finishing with a smooth layer of ganache. 5. Dip reserved whole cookies halfway into reserved ganache; place into top of trifle.Yield: 16 servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 52 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber less than 1 gCook's Tip: To easily top cream layers with ganache, place large resealable plastic bag into (2-cup) Easy Read Measuring Cup. Pour ganache into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut tip off corner of bag to allow ganache to flow through.

thank you very much!!

Related to Need Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle Recipe Please

What ingredients do I need for the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle?

To make the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of chocolate cake mix
  • 1 can of raspberry pie filling
  • 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 2 cups of cold milk
  • 1 container of whipped topping
  • 1 cup of fresh raspberries
  • 1 cup of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe to your liking. You can use a different flavor of cake mix or pudding mix, and you can also use fresh strawberries instead of raspberries. However, the chocolate sandwich cookies and whipped topping are essential for this recipe's flavor and texture.

How do I assemble the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle?

Start by preparing the cake mix according to the package instructions. Once baked and cooled, cut the cake into bite-sized pieces. In a separate bowl, mix the chocolate pudding mix with cold milk until it thickens. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, start layering the ingredients by placing a layer of cake pieces at the bottom, followed by a layer of raspberry pie filling, then a layer of chocolate pudding, and a layer of whipped topping. Repeat the layers until you reach the top, ending with a layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle fresh raspberries and crushed chocolate sandwich cookies on top for garnish.

Can I make the Choc Rasp Cookie Trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make this trifle a day in advance. However, it is best to add the top layer of whipped topping and garnishes right before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.

How should I store any leftovers?

If you have any leftovers, cover the trifle dish with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for up to 3 days. However, the whipped topping and cookies may lose their texture, so it is best to consume within 24 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • pampermeRai
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies