• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Invites - Q1-Q4 Plans - Take a Look!

In summary, a Mystery Host Invite is an opportunity for individuals to participate in a Pampered Chef party and earn host rewards without hosting the party themselves. The Q1-Q4 Plan offers different host rewards and incentives each quarter, and participating in a Mystery Host Invite during a specific quarter allows you to earn those rewards without hosting a party. The benefits of participating in a Mystery Host Invite include earning rewards, trying new products and recipes, and having a social experience. To join a Mystery Host Invite, simply RSVP to the invitation and follow the link provided by your consultant. Even if you are unable to attend the party, you can still earn rewards by making a purchase through the party link. However, attending the party is encouraged for a fun and interactive
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi-

I forgot who needed to send out Mystery Host invites last night...but I took a look, learned a lot THANK YOU and revised. I am planning on doing this quarterly
Q1 hosts = Sept
Q2 hosts = Dec
Q3 hosts = March (following year)
Q4 hosts = June (following year)

I'm concerned that if they do this, they won't want to do an "annual show".

Please take a look and let me know what you think. Of course, feel free to download and use.

Thanks as always -
Susan

Attachments

• MysteryHost.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 358
I love this!! I am going to try this out also. I probably will do this once or twice a year because of the point you made that if I offer this $ times a year chances are they might not book...but this is awesome!!

Hi Susan,Thank you for sharing your revised plan for Mystery Host invites. It seems like a great idea to do them quarterly and spread them out throughout the year. This will give more people a chance to participate and also make it more manageable for the hosts.As for the concern about not wanting to do an annual show, maybe you could offer some incentives or rewards for hosts who do participate in the annual show. This could encourage them to still participate and make it worth their while.Overall, I think your plan is well thought out and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Thanks again!Best, [Your Username]

Related to Mystery Host Invites - Q1-Q4 Plans - Take a Look!

1. What is a Mystery Host Invite?

A Mystery Host Invite is a unique opportunity for a group of individuals to come together and participate in a Pampered Chef party, with the chance to earn host rewards without having to physically host the party.

2. How does the Q1-Q4 Plan work?

The Q1-Q4 Plan refers to the four quarters of the year (January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December). Each quarter, Pampered Chef offers a different set of host rewards and incentives for party hosts. By participating in a Mystery Host Invite during a specific quarter, you and your guests have the chance to earn those rewards without having to physically host a party.

3. What are the benefits of participating in a Mystery Host Invite?

Participating in a Mystery Host Invite allows you to earn host rewards without having to host a party yourself. It also gives you and your guests the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes, and have a fun and social experience together.

4. How do I join a Mystery Host Invite?

To join a Mystery Host Invite, simply RSVP to the invitation from your consultant. Your consultant will provide you with the link and details on how to join the virtual party. You can also reach out to your consultant directly if you are interested in participating in a Mystery Host Invite.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to attend the party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if you are unable to attend the party. As long as you make a purchase through the party link provided by your consultant, you will be entered into the drawing for the host rewards. However, attending the party is a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef products and recipes, so we encourage you to attend if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • ChefBeckyD