• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Catalogs for Upcoming Shows? Get Them Now and Save with These Tips!

In summary, Carolyn is low on catalogs and is looking for someone who might have some to spare. Shannon has some she could get out this afternoon. PC has catalogs until the 14th, and it would be cheaper to order from them. Or, Carolyn could ask her local team if anyone has any books.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have 3 more shows this month - the next one is on the 11th. I have SEVEN catalogs left - that's it.
If I put in a supply order today - do u think they'll get to me in time? Does anyone have SS07 catalogs to sell????

dannyzmom said:
I have 3 more shows this month - the next one is on the 11th. I have SEVEN catalogs left - that's it.
If I put in a supply order today - do u think they'll get to me in time? Does anyone have SS07 catalogs to sell????
Hey Carolyn-How many catalogs do you need?

I don't have any extra catalogs. Sorry. :(

In the past, when I've been in a panic because I've been low on catalogs, I've searched my office and car. Often I'll find catalogs in the host kits I've prepared, in my "office in a box," and elsewhere. Just a reminder in case you haven't thought to look. :)

I have two packages of catalogs left. Someone made me an offer on them this morning, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. If I don't hear from her by about 10:00 you can have them for $20 plus the cost of shipping. I'm willing to split them up if you only need one.

chefkristin said:
Hey Carolyn-How many catalogs do you need?

I am thinking like 25 should be fine....'cuz I have seven right now. My host from Sunday is collecting a few stray ones for me so that should bring me to abotu 10...and I am thinking at the rest of my August shows for the customers who say "Can I keep the catalog?" I can just give them a FW one, kwim? Do you have any SS07 ones to spare Kristin?
::::eek:n my knees begging:::::

Dawn4 said:
I have two packages of catalogs left. Someone made me an offer on them this morning, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. If I don't hear from her by about 10:00 you can have them for $20 plus the cost of shipping. I'm willing to split them up if you only need one.

Dawn, I only need one package so if your other person doesn't come thru I would love to buy one package from you!

Hmmmm, usually if I get low on catalogs, I ask my director!:rolleyes: :D
Do you think someone in your cluster would possibly have some you could just pick up?

Carolyn,
Are you still in Ft. Lauderdale? Cause I am in Miami and have extras?!?

If worse comes to worse, make them share!! :)

If a customer asks to keep their catalog, I would do the thing you said about giving them a fall catalog and keep all your s/s catalogs for you August shows! Good luck, I have some I could spare but I am literally one of the farthest away from you and it sounds like you have quite a few people who are willing to share with you that are a lot closer!
Again, good luck!;)

I also have some if you need them

Shannon:)

Carolyn, I sent you a PM. I have some I could get out this afternoon.

Why don't you just order some from PC? You can order SS catalogs until the 14th (I think it is) and it would be way cheaper than paying shipping to any of us.

Or ask your local team if anyone has some books. (JTTH!:p )

Related to Need Catalogs for Upcoming Shows? Get Them Now and Save with These Tips!

1. How can I request additional catalogs for my upcoming shows?

You can request additional catalogs by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order through the Pampered Chef website. You may also want to consider purchasing digital catalogs, which are available for a lower cost and can be easily shared with your customers.

2. Is there a minimum order quantity for catalogs?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for catalogs. You can order as many or as few as you need for your upcoming shows. Keep in mind that there are discounts available for bulk orders, so it may be beneficial to order a larger quantity if you have multiple shows coming up.

3. Can I customize the catalogs with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the catalogs with your personal contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website when placing your order for catalogs. Having your contact information on the catalogs will make it easier for your customers to reach out to you for orders or questions.

4. Can I return any unused catalogs for a refund?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer refunds for unused catalogs. However, you can always use them for future shows or share them with other consultants who may need them. Alternatively, you can also consider purchasing digital catalogs, which do not have to be returned and can be used for multiple shows.

5. Are there any discounts available for catalog orders?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk orders of catalogs. The more you order, the more you save. You can also take advantage of the "Buy More, Save More" promotion, which offers discounts on orders of $200 or more. Additionally, you can save money by purchasing digital catalogs, which are available at a lower cost compared to printed catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
irishjc820
  • nicki25