• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoid Catalog Order Disasters with P3: The Ultimate Planning Guide

In summary, "P3 Saved My Bacon!" is a comedic phrase that is used to express how a certain tool, resource, or action has helped someone avoid a potentially disastrous situation. It is called "P3 Saved My Bacon!" because "P3" is a play on the phrase "P3 Plan" which stands for "Plan, Prepare, and Protect". The term originated from internet culture and has gained some popularity in recent years through social media and online forums. While it is mostly used in a lighthearted manner, it can also be used seriously to express genuine gratitude for a tool or resource that helped prevent a disaster.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I started a catalog order last month, and finally got around to submitting it today ...

They warned me that 3 of the items I ordered were not available!

One was the show planning guides (free) and the other was the catalogs. I had mistakenly ordered spring/summer! So I almost paid $45 for EXPIRED CATALOGS!

Thanks, PC ... you saved my bacon!

That is great!!!

I am so glad I checked my order before submitting it. I would have been disappointed to receive expired catalogs and wasted money on them. Thank you for alerting me about the unavailable items. I appreciate your honesty and prompt customer service. Keep up the great work!

What is "P3 Saved My Bacon!"?

"P3 Saved My Bacon!" is a comedic phrase used to express how a certain tool, resource, or action has helped someone avoid a potentially disastrous situation.

Why is it called "P3 Saved My Bacon!"?

The term "P3" is a play on the phrase "P3 Plan" which stands for "Plan, Prepare, and Protect". It is often used in emergency preparedness to refer to the steps one should take to avoid or mitigate a crisis. In this context, "P3 Saved My Bacon!" means that by following the P3 Plan, one was able to avoid a crisis and "save their bacon".

Can "P3 Saved My Bacon!" be used seriously?

Yes, while the phrase is mostly used in a comedic or lighthearted manner, it can also be used seriously to express genuine gratitude for a tool or resource that helped prevent a disaster.

Where did "P3 Saved My Bacon!" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from internet culture and spread through social media and online forums. It has also been popularized by various comedic memes and videos.

Is "P3 Saved My Bacon!" a commonly used phrase?

While it may not be as commonly used as other phrases, "P3 Saved My Bacon!" has gained some popularity in recent years and can be found in various online communities and social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chefann