• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Updated Neighborhood Flyer for Your Local Gas Station?

In summary, Sarah updated a flyer that she found here on CS, borrowing pictures from another flyer. The flyer has a typo in the bottom left, "Would you like to:" section. Sarah is aiming to raise $6000 by the end of June and wants to include the current August 2011 special in her flyers.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I was looking for a flyer that I can post at a gas station and I did not find one with current information. So I updated one I found here in the files and I borrowed pictures from another flyer. Hope you don't mind:D

Thank you to all who share these flyesr with all of us:chef:

Hope this one can help some of you.

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer - no personal info.doc
    704 KB · Views: 1,263
This is great! Thank you for sharing.

I love it Thank you

Someone asked me for this flyer with the Sep & Oct special, so here they are. Again, I borrowed the pics from another flyer that was shared here in CS.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer with September Special.doc
    639 KB · Views: 580
  • Neighborhood Flyer with October Special.doc
    564.5 KB · Views: 663
Fanny - THANK YOU!!!! What WONDERFUL flyers! :)

I love these flyers, but how can I add the current June 2011 promotions?

Yes they are from 2010 but I want to update them for 2011, but I can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be great!

where is ilovepc when you need her??

Here it is!

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer with June 2011 Special.doc
    805 KB · Views: 521
This is a great looking flyer! There is a typo however in the bottom left, "Would you like to:" section. It should read Tailor YOUR income, not tailor 'you' income.

Thank you so much. You are the best! You have great skills :)

Sarah

Goals:
Aiming for $6000 in June because I want those fall products!

When I print out the flyer, it cuts off the "June Host Special" part and adds at the bottom half the line of "start your own Pamprered Chef Business". But when I am looking at it and editing it in word, it shows normal. How can I fix this? I tried print preview but it shows normal there too.

Ok, I fiddled and fiddled and got it to work.

sarahsworld2000 said:
Yes they are from 2010 but I want to update them for 2011, but I can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be great!

Sorry Sarah, just have seen people replying, etc on status' lately without checking the dates. :)

Hello Does anyone have one with the current August 2011 special? I am not computer savy. Been playing with the June one for hours.

Here are the updated ones:)

Attachments

• Neighborhood with August 2011Special.doc
    711.5 KB · Views: 475
  • Neighborhood with Sept 2011Special.doc
    711.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Neighborhood with Aug & Sept 2011Special.doc
    711.5 KB · Views: 428
These are fantastic! Thank you so much!

I revised this so it's a general one that can be used all the time, with no dates or specials. Problem is, I have no idea how to attach it to this reply? If someone can tell me how to do that, I'd be happy to share what I did.

WendyE said:
I revised this so it's a general one that can be used all the time, with no dates or specials. Problem is, I have no idea how to attach it to this reply? If someone can tell me how to do that, I'd be happy to share what I did.

Instead of just posting in the box below, you want to click on the "Go Advanced" button. Then you'll see a paperclip-icon above the text box. Then you can find the file on your computer and upload it, thereby adding it to your message and the Files section all at the same time. :D

Thanks for those, Fanny! Those will be great to post at my gym (If there is room on the board).

Ok, gonna see if I can attach this file. It's a 'general version' of the flyer in this thread to be used around town to advertise without dates, so you don't have to replace it every month - just when people take it down! Who does that anyway? Buggers!

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer - general.doc
    304 KB · Views: 559
These are great. Just curious. Does anyone have a version that would be a half-page size? Some of the bulletin boards I see/pass don't have alot of room for a full page flyer.Thanks if you do! If not, I'll just put my PC Business card on it.

Oh jeese, I see it up there above. Sorry to post twice! I'll get this eventually.....

What is an Updated Neighborhood Flyer?

An Updated Neighborhood Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their business and products to potential customers in a specific neighborhood or community.

How do I create an Updated Neighborhood Flyer?

To create an Updated Neighborhood Flyer, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can choose a pre-made flyer template or customize your own with images, product information, and contact details.

Can I personalize my Updated Neighborhood Flyer?

Yes, you can personalize your Updated Neighborhood Flyer with your contact information, a brief bio about yourself, and any special offers or promotions you are currently running.

How can I distribute my Updated Neighborhood Flyer?

There are several ways to distribute your Updated Neighborhood Flyer. You can hand them out to neighbors, leave them on doors or in mailboxes, post them on community bulletin boards, or share them on social media.

Is there a cost associated with using the Updated Neighborhood Flyer?

No, there is no additional cost for using the Updated Neighborhood Flyer. It is a free marketing tool provided to all Pampered Chef consultants to help grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Akerstiens
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies