• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer by Latoya Saddler

In summary, a member updated an old flyer and gave credit to the original creator. They also provided a tip for removing a third page when printing. Another member shared a new flyer for booths and fairs, and another member shared their own version for November. There were also discussions about Black Friday specials and asking for an editable version of the flyer. One member expressed their appreciation for the community's help and another member shared their excitement about using the flyer at an upcoming event. The conversation also briefly touched on giving out gifts.
dme.grant
I've updated an amazing flyer! I found a tri-fold flyer in the files section a while ago. It was originally made by Latoya Saddler several years ago and I just loved it, and wanted to use it for my fair this weekend. A major shout out to Latoya (thank you!). Hope you guys like what I did with it. Also, once again, my lack of tech know-how has left it with a third page, so when you go to print, make sure you remove that first. And if you know how, please le me know!
Thanks!
Dawn

Attachments

• Fair flyer Fall 2010.doc
    858 KB · Views: 931
Looks great!

Very Nice! Thanks for updating it!

I love it! I am also attaching a new flyer I use at booths and fairs. Hope this helps somone else! :)

Attachments

• Booth Handout with Coupons.doc
    511 KB · Views: 1,594
I love that one too! I really like your coupon section. :)

jlautt said:
I love it! I am also attaching a new flyer I use at booths and fairs. Hope this helps somone else! :)

Very nice.

My suggestions:

I would change "book" to "hold a qualifying". Then make $300 guest sales the minimum (or whatever you want it to be). [someone could expect to get the prize and then not hold the party]

I also think $50 is overly generous for a recruit lead. I'd go with $25.

dme.grant
Open your document and place your cursor on the 3rd page and hit the backspace key. That should back you up to the 2nd page without a 3rd one. Don't forget to save it once you've made that change. :)

jlautt said:
I LOVE this flyer/coupon. I am doing a booth event this weekend. Was this a successful handout for you?

Love this flyer, but how do you put the November special on it, I have a booth next weekend and would love to have the November special on it. Please help.

I've redone the top posted flyer for November. It has some of my own specials, and I couldn't fit a picture onto the featured recipe section, but I hope it helps!
I'll be using this at my fairs in November, so I'll be working on the additional flyers for the Black Friday specials and the 12 days of christmas catalog competition. There are some really great ones already posted on here too.

Good luck with SAT everyone!!

Attachments

• Fair flyer Fall 2010.pdf
    295.1 KB · Views: 492
dme.grant said:
I've redone the top posted flyer for November. It has some of my own specials, and I couldn't fit a picture onto the featured recipe section, but I hope it helps!
I'll be using this at my fairs in November, so I'll be working on the additional flyers for the Black Friday specials and the 12 days of christmas catalog competition. There are some really great ones already posted on here too.

Good luck with SAT everyone!!

The contact section isn't editable. Could you post an editable version or the word version? Thanks!

Thanks for the update, but I can't make any changes to it can you resend it in a word document and I would love a list of your black Friday specials and the 12 days of Christmas catalog show handout. You have some great ideas, would love to use your ideas. I appreciate your time and help.

pchefkharwood said:
Thanks for the update, but I can't make any changes to it can you resend it in a word document and I would love a list of your black Friday specials and the 12 days of Christmas catalog show handout. You have some great ideas, would love to use your ideas. I appreciate your time and help.

search in files for the black friday flyer, you'll find it. I posted it just a week or two ago.

I also would love to use a copy of it. The flyer posted was for October and doesn't have any of the Black Friday specials on it. You are very talented and I am in awe of anyone who makes these flyers as I am all thumbs!! lol

Thanks,

Cara;)

Thanks for the notes about the flyer. I really can't take credit for any of it! I updated an old flyer and have "borrowed" others ideas about the specials. That is the beauty of this site, everyone is here to help each other and I love it!!

I've tried attaching it as a word document, but it won't let me. If anyone knows how, please let me know and I'll get it on here.

Dawn

I am going to be using this!! I LOVE IT. Thanks so much for sharing!!

jlautt said:

What gifts do you give out?

What is Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer by Latoya Saddler?

Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer by Latoya Saddler is a new product offered by Pampered Chef. It is a tri-fold flyer designed by Latoya Saddler that features updated information and products from the Dawn's Fair line.

What makes Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer different from the previous version?

The Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer by Latoya Saddler has been redesigned with new graphics and updated information on the products offered in the Dawn's Fair line. It also includes new recipes and tips for using the products.

Is the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer available in digital format?

Yes, the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer is available for download in digital format on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be accessed through the Pampered Chef app.

Can I customize the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer for my own party?

Yes, the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer can be customized for your own party. You can add your own contact information, party date and time, and any special offers you may have for your guests.

How can I get a physical copy of the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer?

You can order physical copies of the Dawn's Fair: Updated Tri-Fold Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. They will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies