• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fair Success: Effective Flyers & Signs for Fairs

We also had a separate stack of brochures for each type of event/promotion (door prize, booking, recruiting, etc.) for people to take with them.In summary, when participating in a Fair, it is important to have clear and concise signs that cover the basic information without appearing cluttered. This can include door prize giveaways, show bookings, recruiting opportunities, and wedding registry/shower information. It is also helpful to have separate brochures for each type of event or promotion to distribute to interested individuals.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm doing my first real Fair this weekend with one of my recruits, and I have no idea what kind of signs to post. I figure we need the following kinds of signs:

Door Prize give-away (we are each giving away a $25 g/c and of course ALL runners-up will win a free cooking show!) I also have no idea how many door prize slips to bring with me....right now I've got 300 in my box, but I'm thinking maybe more....

Show Bookings - I'm making the adorable little spinner chef guy that flamingo posted several months ago.

Recruiting - I don't know what wording to put on my sign......we are displaying the new SS kit. I was thinking something about "Could you use and extrs $400 - $500 a month? - ask me how....."

Wedding Registry & Showers - what to post? I've got the brochure from supply.

What other signs/flyers? Those of you who do Fairs, would you share your ideas and flyers? Also, maybe a few tips on what and what not to do at one of these events. There is supposed to be several thousand people coming to this one - a lot of them will be kids.

Thanks in advance for all of your help and ideas!
Linda

Signs are something that a cluster-mate and I have struggled with. We both tend to want to give people LOTS of information. The problem is that with too many signs on your table, it looks cluttered, and nobody is going to read it all anyway.

The last fair I did, we managed to have just a few:
- Enter to win a cookbook
- Well-Stocked Kitchen sweepstakes
- Current guest special
- next month's host special
- Recruit info

Those signs covered all the basic information without being too overwhelming.

Hi Linda,First of all, congratulations on your first real Fair! It's great that you are thinking ahead and planning out your signs and flyers. Here are some ideas and tips that I have for you:1. Door Prize Giveaway: I think 300 slips is a good number to start with, but it's always better to have too many than too few. You never know how many people will be interested in your giveaway, so having extra slips is always a good idea. As for the wording, you could try something like "Enter to win a $25 gift card and other great prizes! Don't miss out on your chance to win!" Make sure to include the date and time of the drawing so people know when to come back.2. Show Bookings: The spinner chef guy is a great idea! You could also consider having a sign that says "Book a party today and earn free products!" or "Host a cooking show and get free products and discounts!" Make sure to have plenty of booking slips available for interested guests to fill out.3. Recruiting: For this sign, you could try something like "Join our team and earn extra income! Ask me how to make $400-$500 a month!" It's important to make it clear that you are talking about an extra income and not a full-time job, as some people may be hesitant to join if they think it's a full-time commitment.4. Wedding Registry & Showers: You could have a sign that says "Create your dream kitchen with our wedding registry!" or "Bridal showers made easy with our kitchen products!" Make sure to have brochures or flyers available for interested guests to take with them.5. Other signs/flyers: You could also consider having a general sign that says "Shop our kitchen products and find the perfect gifts for any occasion!" You could also have flyers or brochures available for upcoming specials or promotions, as well as any new products that you want to highlight.As for tips, here are a few things to keep in mind:1. Make your signs and flyers eye-catching and easy to read. Use bold and bright colors, and make sure the font is large enough to be read from a distance.2. Have plenty of supplies on hand. Make sure to bring enough brochures, flyers, booking slips, and any other materials you may need. You don't want to run out in the middle of the Fair.

What are the dimensions for the flyers and signs?

The dimensions for the flyers and signs for a fair are typically 8.5" x 11". However, it is always best to check with the event organizer for any specific size requirements.

Can we customize the flyers and signs with our own branding?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the flyers and signs with your own branding. Pampered Chef provides templates and design options for you to add your logo, contact information, and any other branding elements you would like to include.

How many flyers and signs should we order for our fair?

The number of flyers and signs you should order will depend on the size of the fair and the number of people you expect to attend. It is always better to have extra, so we recommend ordering at least 50 flyers and 10 signs.

Can we order flyers and signs in different languages?

Yes, you can order flyers and signs in different languages. Pampered Chef offers templates in multiple languages, and you can also provide your own translations for customization.

How long does it take to receive our flyers and signs?

Typically, it takes about 7-10 business days to receive your flyers and signs after placing your order. However, if you need them sooner, we offer rush shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • bakinwithbacon