• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Outside Order Form for September?

In summary, the September Outside Order Form is a special form for customers to place orders outside of traditional parties or shows. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or the Pampered Chef mobile app. It can be used to place orders for any Pampered Chef products, but some limited edition or seasonal items may not be available. Delivery time for orders placed through this form is typically 7-10 business days. Discounts and promotions may be available, but it is at the consultant's discretion.
Kristyn
I just thought I'd share this since I didn't find any on here already for next month :cool:

Attachments

• September Order Form.doc
    543 KB · Views: 585
Kristyn said:
I just thought I'd share this since I didn't find any on here already for next month :cool:
THANKS, LOVE IT. WILL DEFINATELY USE FOR NEXT MONTH :)

Thanks for sharing this information! I always appreciate when fellow forum users share helpful resources and tips. Can you tell us more about what is happening next month? I'm curious to learn more.

Related to Need an Outside Order Form for September?

1. What is the September Outside Order Form?

The September Outside Order Form is a special form created by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show. It is typically used for individual orders or for customers who were unable to attend a party but still want to make a purchase.

2. How do I access the September Outside Order Form?

You can access the September Outside Order Form through your consultant's personal website or by requesting a link directly from your consultant. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

3. Can I use the September Outside Order Form to place an order for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, the September Outside Order Form can be used to place orders for any available Pampered Chef products. However, some limited edition or seasonal items may not be available for purchase through this form.

4. How long will it take for my order placed through the September Outside Order Form to be delivered?

Orders placed through the September Outside Order Form typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products ordered.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on orders placed through the September Outside Order Form?

Discounts and promotions may be available for orders placed through the September Outside Order Form, but it is at the discretion of your consultant. They will be able to provide more information on any current promotions or discounts that may apply to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies