• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Open House Invite or Flyer for Your Fall Preview?

P
PCJKates
Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to, so I'm wondering if anyone has a Fall Preview/open house type invitation or flyer to share.

Please reply directly-- [email protected].

TIA!

PCJKates said:
Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to, so I'm wondering if anyone has a Fall Preview/open house type invitation or flyer to share.

Please reply directly-- [email protected].

TIA!

or new product intro party invite.... I'm interested too :)

I came looking for something like this too- I guess nobody has one? Anybody?

strasfamily said:
I came looking for something like this too- I guess nobody has one? Anybody?

ME TOO>>>>ME TOO>>>>>ME TOO>>>>>>:p

I would be really intrested too!!!

Here's mineHopefully it will help you.

Attachments

• SneakPreview_LKG.doc
    282 KB · Views: 662
Thank you it did help a lot

My InviteHere is what I am doing for my Fall Preview Invite. Ok Actually it won't let me post it because of the picture I guess, I can email it to anyone who wants it. [email protected], just email me and i will respond.

Abey

Abey, I would be interested in seeing what your flyer looks like can you email it to me please!!!

My FlyerFrom another post....
Whew - this was a pain!! I loved all the great ideas out here - but that was part of the problem there were too many things to incorporate! I just finished my Fall Pre-View Show invite and wanted to share. It's all black because I got this really cute "cafe" paper from Staples for $1.50 a pack for 100 sheets. It's got a red & white border on top with a little table/chairs down in the corner. Anyway, I want to get them out this week. I'm doing this show for the customer network I have from my hometown. I may do another small pre-view up here, but my bookings are pretty solid around here, so I don't want to take away from my Host's shows. I hope it helps someone because I hated making up my own!!
Thanks!!
Joanne

Attachments

• FallopenhouseWV2.doc
    96 KB · Views: 600
Thanks for the flyer, it really helps !!!

Just thought I'd share this since I didn't see one on here. It's a postcard sized invite that you can print on cardstock for a fall open house.

Attachments

• fall preview postcard.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 463

1. What is a Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer?

A Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer is a marketing material used to promote an event where prospective clients or customers are invited to attend and learn more about a particular company, product, or service. It typically includes details such as the date, time, location, and purpose of the event.

2. Why would someone need an open house invite or flyer?

An open house invite or flyer is an effective way to reach out to a larger audience and promote your event. It can help generate interest, attract potential customers, and increase attendance.

3. Is it necessary to create a new invite or flyer for each event?

No, it is not necessary to create a new invite or flyer for each event. You can use a template or a previous invitation as a starting point and make necessary changes to fit the specific event. This can save time and effort while still effectively promoting your event.

4. How can I obtain a Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer?

You can obtain a Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer by creating one yourself using design software or by hiring a professional designer. Alternatively, you can search for pre-made templates online that you can customize to fit your event.

5. Where can I get help with my Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer?

If you need help with your Fall Preview/open house invitation or flyer, you can reach out to a professional designer or marketing agency for assistance. You can also ask for suggestions or templates from colleagues or search online for resources and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • scavallero