• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Olive Pitter? Check out my NIB option!

In summary, an Olive Pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from olives quickly and easily. It works by pressing down on the olive, pushing the pit out through a hole in the bottom. While it can also be used for other small fruits with pits, it is not recommended for larger or harder pits. An Olive Pitter is typically easy to clean and when choosing one, consider the size and type of olives you will be using it for and any additional features.
chefkeri
Please new(er) possibly need 2-3?
Thanks!

chefkeri said:
Please new(er) possibly need 2-3?
Thanks!
I know I have at least one NIB. I would sell for 20% off original price plus shipping to you. Email or PM if interested.

I have one NIB and you are welcome to email me or PM.

Related to Need an Olive Pitter? Check out my NIB option!

1. What is an Olive Pitter?

An Olive Pitter is a kitchen tool specifically designed to remove pits from olives quickly and easily. It saves time and effort compared to using a knife or other utensils.

2. How does an Olive Pitter work?

An Olive Pitter works by pressing down on the olive, causing the pit to be pushed out through a hole in the bottom. The pit is then collected in a separate compartment, leaving the olive intact.

3. Can an Olive Pitter be used for other types of pits?

While an Olive Pitter is specifically designed for olives, some models may also work for cherries and other small fruits with pits. However, it is not recommended to use it for larger or harder pits, as it may damage the tool.

4. Is an Olive Pitter easy to clean?

Yes, an Olive Pitter is typically easy to clean. Most models are dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

5. How do I choose the right Olive Pitter for me?

When looking for an Olive Pitter, consider the size and type of olives you will be using it for, as well as any additional features such as a non-slip grip or multiple pit sizes. You may also want to read reviews or ask for recommendations from friends or family who have used one before.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies