• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cherry Pitter - Any Available?

In summary, Amy found a used Cherry Pitter for sale on eBay for $12.50 each. She is emailing Cathy to ask if she wants to buy one.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I had 2 friends come up to me at a party on Saturday and ask me if we sold a Cherry Pitter (separately!) - please let me know if you have one, the condition (new/used) and what your price would be. Thanks!!

Email me at [email protected] for zip code/shipping information - thanks!!!

I also had a customer call me today wanting 2 of the Cherry pitters. Email me at [email protected] (after you fill Cathy's order :) Thanks!

My sister is still bugging me for a cherry pitter! :eek:We know someone out there has a whole stash of these hiding in their house somewhere!:D

I constantly have people asking for one....They are going for $30.00 on ebay!!!:eek: Can you believe it!!! I sent another email to HO to request they bring it back!! It worked for the Avacodo Peeler - ya never know ;)

These are so popular. I found one last year for a customer and am still looking. I can't believe it hasn't come back.

bumping - anyone?

I have a used one I could sell you...I think I used it once.
Amy

can you find two to sell??

I could ask my mom if she wants to sell hers too...she has probably only used it once or twice too. What price did they sell for? I am not sure how much to ask...
Amy

AmyR said:
I could ask my mom if she wants to sell hers too...she has probably only used it once or twice too. What price did they sell for? I am not sure how much to ask...
Amy

Hi Amy - Sorry, I was away on vacation until this morning. I think they were somewhere between $10 - $15 - I can't remember and can't find my old catalogs.

I do need 2, and if they are used, I'd be willing to pay $12.50 each, plus shipping to my home. Email me at [email protected] - thanks!!

1. How do I use the Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters?

To use the Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters, simply place the cherry or olive in the designated slot and press down firmly to remove the pit. The pit will be collected in the bottom tray for easy disposal.

2. Can the pitters be used on both cherries and olives?

Yes, the Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters are designed to work on both cherries and olives, making it a versatile tool for any kitchen.

3. Is the pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting use.

4. What material is the pitter made of?

The Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters are made of durable plastic and stainless steel for long-lasting use.

5. How many cherries or olives can be pitted at once?

The Iso: 2 Cherry & Olive Pitters can pit two cherries or olives at a time, making it a quick and efficient tool for prepping large quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • kewaters