• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Address for Home Office Order | Quick Question Answered

G
GermantownPC
Hello all...

Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot, but I need a quick question answered. I'm sending in my order and I don't know the address that it'll go to for home office. Perhaps this is a silly question, but I've searced the web site and haven't found anything.

If anyone knows, I'd be most grateful!

Who'd live in Germantown? And I'd never wear a dress.Oh, it's just a joke. Where do y'all think I live?

You mean the address for you as a consultant to send in orders?

Or are you worried about a return?

If you mean orders via first-class mail:

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Attn: Solution Center
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101-5630

(From Policies and Procedures page F-3)

thanks kitchen guy...where in g-town do you live anyway? i'm fairly new to this odd little town

thanks janet...i'm looking for the address to send the printed version of my hosts orders to home office...would it just mean changing the attn line?

If you have a computer (which you appear to have unless you're on CS with a cell phone) you should just transmit everything through P² or P³. It's faster and easier.(P² is what some people call Pampered Partner and P³ is what some call Pampered Partner Plus.)I live in G'town in an old area. My home was surrounded by cornfield when I moved in, but not they're planting houses and it's a bumper crop.

Related to Need Address for Home Office Order | Quick Question Answered

1. What is the address for the home office order?

The address for the home office order may vary depending on the company or organization. It is best to check the website or contact the company directly for the correct address.

2. Where can I find the address for the home office order?

The address for the home office order is often listed on the company's website under their contact information or shipping information. You can also try searching for the company's name and "home office address" to find the correct information.

3. Is there a specific address for home office orders?

In most cases, there will be a specific address for home office orders. This address may be different from the company's main headquarters or retail store address. It is important to double check the address before sending in your order to ensure proper delivery.

4. Can I send my home office order to a different address?

It is possible to have your home office order sent to a different address, but you may need to contact the company or specify the new address when placing your order. Some companies may have restrictions on changing the delivery address, so it is best to check with them beforehand.

5. What should I do if I can't find the address for the home office order?

If you are having trouble finding the address for the home office order, try reaching out to the company's customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the correct address or help you with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • JennLizFran
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies