• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Reminder about Retired Products and Upcoming Events?

In summary, the speaker is busy preparing for upcoming shows and events while also trying to remind customers about the August 31st deadline for retired products. They are looking for ideas on how to make their reminder email more creative and effective, possibly by offering incentives and personalization.
mrssyvo
hello all, I hope you have your creative caps on, because I have seemed to have misplaced mine. I am in a flury of activity here, getting ready for Sneak Preview show, August shows, and getting packets out for September shows and getting ready to make calls on the mini-catalog mailings, and 2 bridal show expos to follow up on. ( I keep telling my husband I need a wife to keep ME organized)

I have already sent out an E-mail about the retired products about 3 weeks ago, and have also mailed out mini-catalogs to my customers that are not in my area. Sneak preview invites went out to customers in my area. What I am trying to come up with is a reminder E-mail that the retired products will be available until August 31st, attaching the Retired Products flyer, and then mentioning both the sneak preview show and mini-catalog, and that I will be calling everyone soon. Is that tacky to mention both?

I have been brain storming, trying to come up with something creative, but so far all I am getting are blank stares. Any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, don't worry too much about being tacky - it's important to be clear and concise in your reminder email that you are sending out and make sure to provide all the necessary information. To make it more creative, why not add an incentive for customers to purchase the retired products before the August 31st deadline? You could offer a discount or free shipping, for example. You could also include a personal message from yourself to show your customers that you value their business and want to provide them with the best service and products. This will help make the email stand out from others they receive and get them excited and interested in your products. Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a lot going on with your business right now. I can definitely relate to the struggle of keeping organized while juggling multiple events and tasks.In regards to your reminder email, I don't think it's tacky at all to mention both the retired products and your upcoming events. In fact, it's a great way to keep your customers informed and engaged. Maybe you could even offer a special discount or incentive for those who attend the sneak preview show or order from the mini-catalog.As for your husband's suggestion of getting a wife to keep you organized, I can definitely relate to that as well! Sometimes it feels like there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Good luck with your upcoming events and I hope you find your creative cap soon!

1. What is "E-Mail for Retired Products"?

"E-Mail for Retired Products" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to stay updated on any discontinued or retired products. It provides information on any available replacements or alternative products.

2. How do I sign up for "E-Mail for Retired Products"?

You can sign up for "E-Mail for Retired Products" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and creating an account. Once you have an account, you can opt-in for the email notification service in your account settings.

3. How often will I receive emails about retired products?

You will receive emails about retired products as they become available. This can vary depending on when products are discontinued and if there are any available replacements.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "E-Mail for Retired Products"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "E-Mail for Retired Products" at any time by going to your account settings on the Pampered Chef website. You can also click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from this service.

5. Will I be able to purchase retired products through the email notifications?

No, the email notifications for retired products are for informational purposes only. You will need to visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant to make a purchase or find a replacement for any retired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Jules711