• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Retired Products: Is It Possible?

In summary, JenHO shipped my order last night for a discontinued product. Add a ind. order dated 8-31 and the retired products will come up. Pick what you want and submit. HO sent mine just fine!
jcwarr
does anyone know if it's possible to still get any retired products? i have a guest from a show i just did in august and she wants to order a few more things. she wanted to large bar pan but ordered the small bar pan instead - and she wants to keep it anyways - so she actually wants to just order more - not return stuff. i'm rambling - sorry - just curious if anyone knows how to help her out!! thanks!!

As far as I know the Large bar pan isn't being retired unless I missed something, but I have heard that if you date an individual order if she wants to pay the individual shipping in the last month she can still get something that isn't available the next month. Like another consultant had a customer that wanted a couple of HWC items in June and they told her she could just date it as a May order and it would go through just fine. HTH. Jen

HO shipped my order last night for a discontinued product. Add a ind. order dated 8-31 and the retired products will come up. Pick what you want and submit. HO sent mine just fine!

And no bar pans were discontinued, so she can get that on a Sept. order if she wants!

As long as she isn't ordering anything that's discontinued, I'd put her order in as a Sept order, especially if she's ordering stoneware. I want the Rectangular Baker, Loaf Pan and muffin pan.

retired itemsthanks for the help! i don't think my last message was clear - we ordered the wrong size bar pan which i know is not discontinued - but she wants to order more microfiber towels!!! i think i'll try placing a back dated ind order. thanks again - i know i can always get answers here at any time of the day :)

Related to Ordering Retired Products: Is It Possible?

1. Can I still order products that have been retired from the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, it is possible to order retired products from Pampered Chef. However, availability may vary and some products may no longer be in stock.

2. How can I find out if a specific retired product is still available for purchase?

The best way to check if a retired product is still available for purchase is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. They will be able to check the current inventory and assist you with placing an order.

3. Is there a limit to how many retired products I can order?

No, there is no limit to the number of retired products you can order. However, keep in mind that availability may vary and some products may no longer be in stock.

4. Can I return a retired product if I change my mind?

Yes, you can still return a retired product if you change your mind. The return policy for retired products is the same as for current products, which is within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are retired products still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, retired products are still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with a retired product, you can contact customer service for assistance and they will help you find a suitable solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Shonda1107