• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick & Delicious Dinner Idea? Try Chicken Club Pizza Tonight!

In summary, Paulette is making a chicken pizza for dinner, and plans on having ham but not sure if she should make the pinwheels or just have slices baked with mashed potatoes and carrotts and brocoli. Paulette is also making chicken salad with sliced melon for lunch.
rennea
Gold Member
Chicken Club Pizza tonight:thumbup:

Made lemon tart so dh has dessert too:chef:

I plan to have ham but not sure if I should make the pinwheels or just have slices baked with mashed potatoes and carrotts and brocoli?

Making chicken salad with sliced melon for lunch.

Dinner will be at a car show - so who knows....hopefully there will be some decent food vendors there!

I really should get dressed and go to the store- I'm not sure what I would make if I were cooking because I still don't feel well. Nothing sounds good- yet everything sounds good.

Maybe I'll just buy DH a steak, and buy two huge mashed potatoes, get some cheese, butter, sour cream, chives and BACON and I'll have a huge potato with everything and DH can have meat and taters...

Just not sure...

I have been doing alot of dinners from the 29 minutes cookbook lately. May do the toasted angel hair pasta with sausage and peppers tonight.

etteluap70PC said:
I have been doing alot of dinners from the 29 minutes cookbook lately. May do the toasted angel hair pasta with sausage and peppers tonight.

Paulette, I made that... I hope you like it- it wasn't bad but it had a strange flavor... I would break the angel hair pasta in half- so it browns more evenly and doesn't burn- having it whole in the skillet when browning makes it harder to get some brown on all sides!

Let me know what you think of it. Of all the recipes we've tried this one wasn't one of our favorites- but it worked fine for that night's supper...

ok thanks... maybee I will do something different for the kids then... I was going to break the pasta. I only have the 10" saute pan.

etteluap70PC said:
ok thanks... maybee I will do something different for the kids then... I was going to break the pasta. I only have the 10" saute pan.

It's not that it was bad- but other than the sausage it didn't have much flavor- and I don't know...it just wasn't a winner with DH and I. :)

We have a bunch of cooked chicken so I think I'll try some pizza on the grill I learned about at Conference...tortillas, sauce, cheese, then put your own toppings on (make this on a paper plate), slide it on a medium grill for 5 minutes. Add a salad a Voila!!

The facilitator of my bookings workshop said this is a great demo show (guests do their own toppings using knives, mandoline, etc.).

We are going to DSIL for a cookout and I hope there will be birthday cake! (A blizzard cake from Dairy queen would hit the spot!)

Chefstover2 said:
We have a bunch of cooked chicken so I think I'll try some pizza on the grill I learned about at Conference...tortillas, sauce, cheese, then put your own toppings on (make this on a paper plate), slide it on a medium grill for 5 minutes. Add a salad a Voila!!

The facilitator of my bookings workshop said this is a great demo show (guests do their own toppings using knives, mandoline, etc.).

Oh chicken pizza great minds think a like!

etteluap70PC said:

I would also like to know how this turns out. I haven't made it yet but something about the pasta in it turned me off. And I love pasta!!
Hope it turns out good though!! Good luck!:thumbup:

cewcooks said:
I plan to have ham but not sure if I should make the pinwheels or just have slices baked with mashed potatoes and carrotts and brocoli?

I just had the broccoli ham ring for lunch (the older version).

I just bought 2 baking potatoes and a sweet potato. I plan on cooking them, then mashing them together, adding some garlic, sour cream and cheese...yummo!

Going to have baked Haddock w/ the Citrus Basil Rub and Broccoli Cheese Noodles

I'm having friends over for dinner and I'm making the Tangy Oven-Barbecued Chicken, brown rice pilaf, a veggie, and either the Hot Artichoke and Spinach Spread or the Warm Southwest Vegetable Dip for an appetizer and they are bringing dessert.

etteluap70PC said:

That one cookbook I don't have yet! Sounds like I should get it soon. YUM!

I'm always a little late on this thread, but I thought I'd share what I made for a get-together where I had to take a dish to pass. I made a new version of the 7 layer salad. No peas and no bacon. Oh, and there are more than 7 layers. I put it in the Trifle Bowl. It was very good, and it looked pretty. You may make this ahead and just put the avocado on right before you serve it. That is what my sister did for the 4th of July, and it tasted and looked fine. This recipe sounds like a recipe I've read on here before but never made. It uses lots of our products.

Layer the following ingredients into the Trifle Bowl:
Romaine Lettuce about 1/3 of a ready to serve bag
Fresh Salsa, drained (recipe from last S/S catalog) take out 1/2 cup
1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
Diced avocado
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
Large peeled, cored and sliced cucumber, cut slices in half
Small can sliced olives, drained
1/3 bag of ready to serve Romaine lettuce
Dressing (recipe to follow)
Remaining salsa, drained
Cheddar Cheese shredded, sprinkled over the top

Dressing:
Lemon peel grated with the Microplane (the whole lemon)
Juice the lemon and use probably all the juice; 2-3 Tablespoons
2/3 cup light Mayo
3 Tablespoons plain yogurt (I used sour cream because I didn't want to buy yogurt)
2-3 cloves garlic (I used one large clove)
Mix together with a whisk.

Quick Shrimp Gumbo...using Zatarains mix, frozen shrimp, and the DCB. Microwaved. Today I am NOT in the mood for making roux and simmering the classic dish. But have a craving :)

Related to Need a Quick & Delicious Dinner Idea? Try Chicken Club Pizza Tonight!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for July 20th?

On July 20th, you can try making a delicious grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, a refreshing summer salad with grilled shrimp, or a simple pasta dish with fresh tomatoes and basil.

2. Are there any special summer recipes for July 20th?

Yes, for a summery twist on traditional tacos, try our grilled fish tacos with mango salsa. You can also try making a light and flavorful watermelon and feta salad, or a grilled peach and prosciutto pizza.

3. What are some budget-friendly dinner ideas for July 20th?

If you're on a budget, you can try making a hearty vegetable and bean soup, a cheesy baked ziti, or a classic meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans. These meals are filling and can feed a family without breaking the bank.

4. Can you suggest any vegetarian options for July 20th?

Sure, for a vegetarian dinner on July 20th, you can try making a veggie stir fry with tofu, a quinoa and black bean salad, or a roasted vegetable and goat cheese tart. These options are both delicious and nutritious.

5. Any recommendations for a special occasion dinner on July 20th?

If you're looking to celebrate a special occasion on July 20th, you can go all out with a succulent roasted pork tenderloin with a honey mustard glaze, a creamy shrimp scampi pasta, or a decadent filet mignon with a red wine reduction sauce. These dishes are perfect for a special dinner with loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies