• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Jafra Consultant in Indiana?

In summary, Jafra is a beauty and skincare company that offers a wide range of products including makeup, fragrances, and skincare for both men and women. They also have a line of nutritional supplements and home products. You can easily find a Jafra consultant by visiting the company's website and using their "Find a Consultant" tool. As a Jafra consultant, you can host a party and earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at the party. Benefits of becoming a Jafra consultant include earning a flexible income, receiving discounts on products, and being a part of a supportive and inclusive community. Jafra products are cruelty-free and vegan, as they are committed to using natural, plant-based ingredients and
pamperedtraci
This is a little weird, but I used to sell Jafra (only one other consultant around here and don't want to talk to her!) and I need to find another consultant in Indiana or as close as possible. I have some odd requests for them if anyone knows of anyone, please let me know!

TIA!

Try here Traci:http://www.jafra4u.com/WEBCGIPR/WMJ0001R.PGMIf the link doesn't come up, go to their website, enter your state and all the consultants in the state show up.Main link to search: http://www.jafra.com/en/join/

janetupnorth said:
Try here Traci:

http://www.jafra4u.com/WEBCGIPR/WMJ0001R.PGM

If the link doesn't come up, go to their website, enter your state and all the consultants in the state show up.

Can you tell I worked today? My brain is shut off! DUH!

Thanks!

Traci--The information about Carla is on the website. Feel free to put her name in there and it has her cell phone and home number plus her email on there, Good luck!

Related to Need a Jafra Consultant in Indiana?

1. What is Jafra and what type of products do they offer?

Jafra is a beauty and skincare company that offers a wide range of products including makeup, fragrances, and skincare for both men and women. They also have a line of nutritional supplements and home products.

2. How can I find a Jafra consultant near me?

You can easily find a Jafra consultant by visiting the company's website and using their "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and a list of nearby consultants will be provided.

3. Can I host a Jafra party and earn free products?

Yes, as a Jafra consultant, you can host a party and earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at the party. It's a great way to try out new products and have a fun night with friends.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Jafra consultant?

As a Jafra consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and inclusive community. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

5. Are Jafra products cruelty-free and vegan?

Yes, Jafra is committed to creating products that are not only safe and effective but also cruelty-free and vegan. They do not test on animals and use natural, plant-based ingredients in their formulations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg