• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Great Director for a Busy Mom and Direct Sales Pro?

In summary, Stephanie found a director in NH that can help her with her second recruit. The first recruit has already signed and is going strong, while the second recruit is near the Pisgah State Park and is expected to sign soon.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
Okay, I am sooooooo excited!!! I am talking to my second recruit. They have both popped up in less than a week!! The first one signed last week, she is all set. This second one is quite a ways from me, obviously. I want to be able to help her as much as possible, but there's only so much I can do from across the pond.

I need a great director/cluster to get this girl into as a hospitality!! She is very familiar with Direct Sales in general. She was a Celebrations by Lillian Vernon rep, but since they are going out of business she is going to take on two more companies. She is also a rep for Passion Parties. The two that she is taking on right now are Tupperware and PC. She is a single mom to two boys, one is 4 and the other is a newborn. I think the baby is about 2 months old.

Anyway, she is pretty familiar with most stuff. She is very busy with the kids and the other businesses. But I just want to be sure to give her all of the opportunities that I didn't get!! I guess this is why it's taken me nearly 4 years to recruit!!! So if you have a great cluster that won't mind one more, please let me know!!

TIA

Whereabouts in NH is she? I have a great director in Nashua, NH.

OMG!! Sorry Harriet, I thought I had that on here!! Keene, NH?? Do you know where that is?? I can't even give you a rough estimate or a nearby city!

CONGRATS!!

STEPHANIE!

LIZ, the one who PM you on German/Austrian TV :)

Thanks, Liz!! I knew who ya were, I am not that close to losing it yet!!! I just hope they can both get qualified and going strong!!
I don't have to worry about them 'not-signing' but the fire may not be going as strong after some time. I just need to make sure that I can keep that fire under their butts!!! The first has already signed and is going strong, the second will sign in a couple of weeks. I know they won't back out on me, which is a great reassurance!!!

Okay so I have found out that she is near Greenfield, Northfield, Brattleboro, and somewhere near Mass. and VT. She is right near the Pisgah State Park. I am looking at a Mapquest map of the area.

stephanieboyd said:
OMG!! Sorry Harriet, I thought I had that on here!! Keene, NH?? Do you know where that is?? I can't even give you a rough estimate or a nearby city!

I know where Keene is. It's about an hour or so away from me. I will do some snooping around here to find out if there is another director closer and will get back to you.

Thank you so much!!! You appear to be the only one in NH area, is that possible??????

stephanieboyd said:
Thank you so much!!! You appear to be the only one in NH area, is that possible??????

Hi Stephanie!

No, I am not the only cheffer in NH on this board. If it is OK with you I am going to send my director your e-mail address and have her get in touch with you regarding hospitality.

I just e-mailed you Stephanie.

1. What is "Attn Nh Cheffers"?

"Attn Nh Cheffers" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants in New Hampshire to connect with other consultants in the area and share tips, advice, and support in growing their businesses.

2. How can I become a member of "Attn Nh Cheffers"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in New Hampshire, you can request to join the "Attn Nh Cheffers" Facebook group. The group is exclusive to consultants in the state and requires approval from the group administrators.

3. What kind of content can I expect to find in "Attn Nh Cheffers"?

The group is a place for consultants to share ideas, ask questions, and support each other in their Pampered Chef businesses. You can find tips on hosting successful parties, product recommendations, and updates on company promotions and incentives.

4. Can I promote my own Pampered Chef business in "Attn Nh Cheffers"?

Yes, the group is a great place to promote your business and connect with potential customers. However, be sure to follow group rules and avoid spamming the group with excessive self-promotion.

5. Are there any in-person events or meetings for "Attn Nh Cheffers"?

Yes, the group organizes occasional in-person meetings and events for consultants to meet and network with each other. These events are usually announced in the Facebook group and are a great opportunity to learn from other consultants and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane