• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Free Turkey? Remember LP40!

In summary, the "forFree Turkey, Don't Forget" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free turkey by hosting a qualifying cooking show or party with a minimum of $600 in sales and at least six buying guests between November 1st and December 31st. The type of turkey can be chosen from a whole turkey, bone-in turkey breast, or frozen turkey breast roast, depending on location. The free turkey will be shipped within 7-10 business days after the show or party is closed and all qualifying orders have been processed. This promotion is only available for hosts of Pampered Chef cooking shows or parties, but other holiday specials and promotions are still available to non-hosts.
KayPT
LP40 Must be entered for your host to get the free turkey!

Here's an FYI that's not such a great one...if you're doing a fundraiser, the chairperson gets the free turkey, but still has to pay $4.75 shipping plus tax on the shipping! Even if she/he doesn't buy anything!

Kay....thank you for the reminder. I would have totally forgotten :love:

pchockeymom said:
Here's an FYI that's not such a great one...if you're doing a fundraiser, the chairperson gets the free turkey, but still has to pay $4.75 shipping plus tax on the shipping! Even if she/he doesn't buy anything!

Still saves her $10 on it. (Or you could offer to pay it as a "Consultant Gift")

But very weird that they do that for Fundraisers, yes. Did you call HO and ask? The fine print on the flyer doesn't say anything about that being the case. Maybe it is a programming error for Fundraiser type shows and they just didn't see it yet?

I would ask HO about that too. Isn't a fundraiser chair still a "host" entitled to free shipping on her order?If not, I would pay it.Thanks for the reminder!

Phew, thanks for the reminder of LP40! I have two shows I was just going to enter--glad I read this first.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I would ask HO about that too. Isn't a fundraiser chair still a "host" entitled to free shipping on her order?

If not, I would pay it.

Thanks for the reminder!

No, the Chairperson of a fundraiser is not entitled to ANY of the host benefits, except the Host Special. No free shipping, no past host discount, no booking benefit (the organization gets $3 up front for any bookings).

I had no idea...glad you said something. I have four shows closing this weekend.

What is the "forFree Turkey, Don't Forget" promotion?

The "forFree Turkey, Don't Forget" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free turkey when they host a qualifying cooking show or party.

How do I qualify for the free turkey?

To qualify for the free turkey, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show or party with a minimum of $600 in sales and have at least six buying guests. The show or party must also be held between November 1st and December 31st.

Can I choose the type of turkey I want?

Yes, you can choose between a whole turkey, bone-in turkey breast, or a frozen turkey breast roast. The type of turkey available may vary depending on your location.

When will I receive my free turkey?

Your free turkey will be shipped to you within 7-10 business days after your show or party is closed and all qualifying orders have been submitted and processed.

Can I still receive the free turkey if I am not able to host a show or party?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for hosts of Pampered Chef cooking shows or parties. However, you can still take advantage of our other holiday specials and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
freddydress
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies