• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a "30-Second" Commercial...

In summary, this person is a Kitchen Paramedic who helps people revive family mealtime and introduces them to cooking skills they may not have known they had. They also have their own business that is flexible and can be scheduled around family time.
chefdoodle
as a GREAT response when someone asks me what I do, or what is this Pampered Chef thing (in reponse to my logo wear or a catalog or something).

Can you tell me either what you say to that end or think of a 30 second commercial to sell yourself as a PC Consultant? Something interesting, with passion, and leaves them wanting to do a show and/or more information.

THANKS!!!

Rachel

Belinda Ellsworth talks a lot about the commercial, but her main point is that the commercial should tell WHAT YOU DO, not who you are. I would highly recommend her CD's if you can get ahold of them!

Thanks Gillian, I've never heard of Belinda Ellsworth. Who is she and how can I get a hold of her CD's?

There have been some threads on her - if you search for her name, they'll come up. She's got a website and you can order the CD's. Sometimes, Directors who own them will lend them to their team, so check to see if your upline owns them.

Whether you love to cook, hate to cook or just plain HAVE to cook, let me show you how the Pampered Chef can transform your kitchen. Host a party and reap the rewards. ALL my hosts get between $100 and $400 worth of free product for simply inviting a few friends over. I will cook a moutwatering recipe and your friends get to eat drink and be merry - Book a show, you deserve it!

Thats what I use - very useful to have on hand for networking events

Borrowed from someone...somwhere...

"I'm a Kitchen Paramedic. I help people revive family mealtime & bring to life cooking skills they don't even know they have!"

Here's my response:I'm in the infotainment industry. I teach people how to save time in the kitchen while keeping them thoroughly entertained.If they ask further questions, I answer them. If they ask specifically, "What is Pampered Chef?" I tell them this:pampered Chef is a distributor of high-end kitchen tools at low-end prices.

When people ask me what Pampered Chef is I say "HAve you heard of the Avon lady?" (they always say yes) I'm like the Avon lady only I sell William Sonoma-like products instead of make-up.

It helps me top get the quality across (William Sonoma) and the mission (friendly neighborhood avon lady with the catalog).

"I help people like you by bringing the FUN back into your kitchen ~ I can teach you how to cook meals in 30 minutes or less so you can spend more time at the dinner table WITH your family than in your kitchen."

Ginny

It sounds like you guys use the I can teach you how...approach versus the I sell kitchen tools approach. I always get hung up on that because I don't really feel I am at the point where I can "teach" someone how to be a better, faster, whatever cook. I can only sell them kitchen tools that might help them be a better, faster, whatever cook, if they use them properly.
It sounds really lame to say...I sell kitchen tools.

Dusty, if you're stuck on the "I can teach you" part, just change it up a little so that it's not a lie. I usually say something like, "I do in-home cooking demos and show people how the right tools can make their life in the kitchen easier and more fun."

FunI have fun parties and get paid for it! I show others how to create simple, yet delicious recipes in the shortest amount of time with my special kitchen tools! Pampered Chef is the hottest company out there. You should give it a try!

Debbie :D

Thanks ladies for all your responses! I will have to integrate everyone's response in one way or another and get it locked into my brain so I have something to say in a moment notice that is informative, exciting, and doesn't sound scripted!

Thanks again!

I have worked on this with my director and here is mine:
A person says, "well what are you doing now?"
I say "Do you know when it seems your job or your career is the main priority in life and you have to squeeze in time with your family around your work schedule? Well, what I did was start my own Pampered Chef Business, which is very flexible, and I schedule my shows around my family time. Now my family and my home are my first priority!"

This is a commercial for the recruiting aspect of the business!

What is a "30-Second" Commercial?

A "30-Second" Commercial is a brief and concise pitch that effectively communicates the key points of a product or service in just 30 seconds. It is often used in marketing and advertising to capture the attention of potential customers and generate interest in the product or service.

Why is it important to have a "30-Second" Commercial?

Having a well-crafted "30-Second" Commercial is important because it allows you to quickly and effectively communicate the benefits of your product or service to potential customers. In today's fast-paced world, people have shorter attention spans, so having a short and impactful pitch can make a big difference in capturing their interest.

What should be included in a "30-Second" Commercial?

A "30-Second" Commercial should include a brief introduction of your product or service, a description of its key features and benefits, and a call to action for the audience. It is important to keep the message clear and concise, and focus on the unique selling points of your product or service.

How can I make my "30-Second" Commercial stand out?

To make your "30-Second" Commercial stand out, focus on creating a memorable and attention-grabbing opening, use language that resonates with your target audience, and highlight the unique benefits of your product or service. It can also be helpful to practice your pitch and make sure it flows smoothly and confidently.

Can I use my "30-Second" Commercial in different settings?

Yes, a well-crafted "30-Second" Commercial can be used in various settings, such as networking events, trade shows, and even on social media platforms. It is important to tailor the pitch to the specific audience and setting, but the overall message and key points can remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nonfatlatte007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom