• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Host Benefits for a Show - Advice Needed

In summary, a cooking show host who has not produced any orders in a while is being solicited by another show to become a guest host. The host is hesitant to lay down the law and make the host special conditional on production orders, but is open to giving the host discount and special if the other show does not want it.
princessmeshelle
I have 1 show for the month. And as luck would have it, she went from a cooking show to a catty. She dropped off her orders that she had gathered today, and she is sitting at $100.50. Now, there is a possibility of scaring up a few orders to push her over into an actual show. But, as I was talking to a sister consultant, she told me that if it took me having to round up orders myself to get the show to qualify, then the host shouldn't get bennefits as she didn't work for the orders herself. I understand where she is coming from. But I am hesitant to lay down the law like that. I guess I am really just looking to see how others hanlde these kinds of hosts. Advice, Thoughts and Opinions welcome! Thank you in advance!

I guess it would depend on the feeling you get from the host. If she seems to have really tried to get the show up, I'd give them to her - especially since a $150 catalog show is no FPV, so all she really would get is the special and PHD.

If I have the orders I am happy to add them to any show going in and letting them get the benefits (but then I have everything and duplicates of many things in the catalog).

If I don't and she "just can't" get more orders you could put the orders in as individual orders but then she gets nothing. But first tell her what she still needs to get to $150 and ask if there's anything she wanted to get. You can put her in as a guest and she can buy the difference. Then she can get the monthly special, show discount and PHD.

I usually try to help them if I have extra orders.

I have also combined with another show and made her a co-host. I don't give her any of the fpv, but I tell her that she can get whatever she wants with the host discount and that unless the other host doesn't want it, she won't be able to get the host special.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a challenging situation with your host. First of all, congratulations on getting $100.50 in orders so far! That's a great start and shows that your host is interested in your products.In regards to your sister consultant's advice, I understand where she is coming from. However, I believe it's important to be flexible and understanding with our hosts. Sometimes life gets in the way and they may not be able to gather as many orders as they had hoped. As a consultant, it's our job to support and encourage our hosts, even when things don't go as planned.My suggestion would be to have an open and honest conversation with your host. Let her know that you appreciate her efforts so far and that you are willing to help her reach the minimum for the show. Perhaps you can offer an incentive or bonus for any additional orders she is able to gather. This way, she still feels like she is earning something for her efforts.At the end of the day, it's important to remember that our hosts are our customers and we want to make sure they have a positive experience with us. I hope this helps and best of luck with your show!

Related to Navigating Host Benefits for a Show - Advice Needed

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and receive exclusive host specials.

How do I navigate the host benefits for my show?

To maximize your host benefits, it is important to communicate with your Pampered Chef consultant and understand the different levels of rewards based on your show's sales. Your consultant can also help you plan and promote your show for the best results.

What is the average amount of host benefits I can earn?

The average host can earn $200-$300 in free and discounted products, depending on the sales from their show. This amount can vary and is based on a percentage of the total sales.

Can I use my host benefits towards any products?

Yes, you can use your host benefits towards any products in the Pampered Chef catalog or on the website. This includes both current and discontinued products, as long as they are still available.

When will I receive my host benefits?

Your host benefits will be available to redeem once your show has closed and all the orders have been submitted and processed. You typically have 30 days to redeem your benefits, but this may vary depending on your consultant and the show's specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam