• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Flyer for November

The flyer that was posted has a "hostess order" where you are not listed as the host. You would be listed as the consultant. The person who signs up as the hostess would get a receipt that has their name on it. The other hostesses would get their orders combined with their consultant's orders.
nascarcooker
Gold Member
Has anyone made up a mystery host flyer for November? I am not computer savvy and need help.
Sally

I am not computer savvy either but I did find one in the files...search mystery host..there are some for Oct, Nov and Dec! Good luck

Here is the one I had posted before...:) I know there are several available..

Attachments

• nov 07 1000 mystery host flyer.pdf
    387.7 KB · Views: 400
  • Nov 07 1000 mystery host.doc
    337 KB · Views: 420
Thanks Kris :thumbup:

Thanks Kris. I thought it would be perfect for Novembers incentive!
Sally

I love the idea of the "Mystery Hostess" and I'm thinking about doing it this year. Quick question ... how do you print up the receipts with all the benefits?

For example, in order for the 4 remaining people to receive the 30% off, all their orders would have to go under the "hosts" order which will not be their name. So, how do they get the receipt with their name on it and their products in case they need to make a return? Who is listed as the host? the consultant?

Have many people done this type of past host program with great participation? Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Susan

I'm so curious ... so I'm bumping.

Susan

I know some people have done it with great success. I tried it a couple times when I first started, but never had any success with it. Plus, it was confusing, and more work on my part than I wanted. I'm lazy, and I like easy........if I can't replicate it easily, or if it requires me to keep records outside of PP (now P3) than I don't do it!:)

This is my 2nd November doing a mystery host catalog show. I did a mystery host open house in June. I made the $1000 and then some. I think I got $1200 one time and $1150.

I sent out my email last night and I already have 3 people signed up.

Happy Selling!!

Has anyone used the flyer posted? I think it is great. Simple. Straightforward. I definitely would like to do this in November.

If you've used this flyer, how do I split of the hostess credit?
Do they just not get a receipt for the item they are getting for a discount?
This obviously has to go on the "hostess order" but we technically have 10 hostesses taking advantage of the freebies/discounts?
What about the 5 hostesses that get 30% their orders? Do you combine all their orders under the "hostess"?

Does my question make any sense or am I overcomplicating this? :) I want to have it clear in my head before offering it up to my hostesses.

Hopefully someone can straighten me out before I drive myself crazy!

Susan

1. What is a Mystery Host Flyer for November?

A Mystery Host Flyer for November is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the opportunity to win the host rewards from a virtual party held in November. The host rewards include free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

2. How do I participate in the Mystery Host Flyer for November?

To participate, you must place an order on the designated Mystery Host Flyer for November, either through a party link shared by a consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website. Each order counts as one entry into the drawing for the host rewards.

3. When will the winner of the Mystery Host Flyer for November be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of November. The consultant hosting the virtual party will reach out to the winner and share the details of their host rewards.

4. Can I combine my order with a friend's to increase my chances of winning?

No, each individual order counts as one entry into the drawing. However, you and your friend can both place separate orders to increase your chances of winning.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the Mystery Host Flyer for November?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount. Every order, no matter the size, will count as one entry into the drawing for the host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • jenne