• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With Just October and November?

In summary, "Flyers With Just October and November" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to inform and entice customers to make purchases during the months of October and November. They can be obtained through a personal consultant website, the Pampered Chef back office, or at local events. These flyers may feature products on sale, but their main purpose is to showcase new, popular, and limited edition items. They can be customized with personal contact information and business logos, but the overall design and content should not be altered. Digital versions are also available for easy sharing on social media or through email.
MissChef
Gold Member
I can't find any flyers with just October and November.. are there any in here? I don't need September's specials for an October host pack.. that's my dilemma :confused:

I am looking for the same...

Is Oct Nov Dec up yet? Did HO even announce Dec specials yet (having old lady brain)?

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your dilemma and I'm here to help. Our team is constantly updating our flyers to make sure they are current and relevant for our consultants. Unfortunately, we do not have any flyers with just October and November specials at this time. However, I would suggest checking our website regularly for any updates or changes. In the meantime, you can always create your own customized flyer for your October host pack by selecting the specific products and specials that you want to feature. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyers With Just October and November?"

The "Flyers With Just October and November" are promotional materials created by Pampered Chef to highlight products, promotions, and events happening during the months of October and November. These flyers are designed to inform and entice customers to make purchases during this time period.

2. How can I get my hands on the "Flyers With Just October and November?"

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the "Flyers With Just October and November" through your personal consultant website or through the Pampered Chef back office. You can also receive these flyers from your team leader or at local Pampered Chef events.

3. Are the products featured in the "Flyers With Just October and November" on sale?

While some products may be on sale during this time, the purpose of the flyers is not solely to promote sales. The flyers also showcase new products, popular products, and limited edition items that may not be on sale but are worth highlighting to customers.

4. Can I customize the "Flyers With Just October and November" for my personal business?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your personal contact information and business logo. This allows you to personalize the flyers for your specific business and clientele. However, the overall design and content of the flyers should not be altered.

5. Are the "Flyers With Just October and November" available in digital format?

Yes, the "Flyers With Just October and November" are available in digital format for easy sharing on social media or through email. You can find the digital versions on your personal consultant website or through the Pampered Chef back office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam