• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Ipt Is Missing Recruiting Points!

In summary, some people are having trouble recuiting points for this year's incentive program. They believe it has something to do with the reports for the NC event. All of the people experiencing this problem agree that they earned the points and they will come back.
jwpamp
My Incentives Calculator is Missing Recruiting Points!:confused: I just checked my Incentives Calculator this morning and I am missing 10,000 recruiting points from the recruits that I had this year.

Any one else having issues with that?

Hope it's just a temporary glitch!!

Last edited:
I think its a glitch. I submitted a show 3 days ago & its still not showing up...its showing up everywhere else but there. Also they have not updated the shipment status either....

Oops, I meant my Incentives Calculator, NOT IPT! I went from 53,000+ to 43,000 points overnight!

I recall mine doing the same thing JUST before NC last year as well and me FREAKING out about it.
I just looked and my recruiting points for this year have vanished as well. I think it has something to do with them running the reports for NC (based on the fact that it happened to me right before NC Last year as well)
BREATHE...you earned those points...they are YOUR points. They'll come back :)

dannyzmom said:
I recall mine doing the same thing JUST before NC last year as well and me FREAKING out about it.
I just looked and my recruiting points for this year have vanished as well. I think it has something to do with them running the reports for NC (based on the fact that it happened to me right before NC Last year as well)
BREATHE...you earned those points...they are YOUR points. They'll come back :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I about freaked too!
Funny, I still have the May bonus recruiting points.....
Glad it is not just one of us, I am sure Carolyn is right. Just some shuffling, we'll be fine!

Looks like mine are gone too. If it's everyones - I think it's safe to say they are doing some sort of report or something and they'll come back :)

Thank you, Carolyn. You always say the right things.....

BREATHING....BREATHING....:blushing:

Mine are gone also. I miss them, but I know they will come home soon!

Good thing I saw this first. Mine are mssing too.

pamperedlinda said:
Good thing I saw this first. Mine are mssing too.

Ditto!!!

Janice, thank you for starting this thread.

Carolyn, thank you for sharing your experience last year so we do not freak out!

And thanks go everyone else for just being you!;)

ChefLisa said:
Ditto!!!

Janice, thank you for starting this thread.

Carolyn, thank you for sharing your experience last year so we do not freak out!

And thanks go everyone else for just being you!;)

You're welcome.
I just remember so well that SINKING FEELING when I logged on and saw my points were gone. I was crushed ... don't want my Cheffer friends going thru that feeling!!

What is "My Ipt Is Missing Recruiting Points!"?

"My Ipt Is Missing Recruiting Points!" is a phrase commonly used by military personnel to express concern or frustration when they notice a discrepancy in their Individualized Training Program (IPT) points, which are used for promotion and career advancement.

Why are IPT points important?

IPT points are important because they determine a service member's eligibility for promotion and their ranking within their unit. These points are earned through various training and education courses, and can significantly impact a service member's career progression.

What should I do if I notice missing IPT points?

If you notice missing IPT points, you should bring it to the attention of your unit's personnel or administrative office as soon as possible. They can help you investigate the issue and ensure that your points are properly recorded.

What could be causing my IPT points to be missing?

There are several possible reasons for missing IPT points, including administrative errors, delays in processing, or discrepancies between your training records and the official records. It's important to address the issue promptly to determine the cause and resolve it.

Can missing IPT points be recovered?

In most cases, missing IPT points can be recovered if they were earned through completed training or education courses. However, it's important to address the issue as soon as possible to increase the likelihood of successful recovery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • heat123